From the new IDW solicitations (via Seibertron.com) comes news of a new TF UK reprint.

This time, straight to trade, UK stories that are often overlooked appear to be getting a reprint.

TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS: UK, VOL. 1

Written by Bill Mantlo, Ralph Macchio, Jim Salicrup, Steve Parkhouse, Simon Furman, art by Frank Springer, John Ridgway, Mike Collins, covers by Andrew Wildman.

Classic Transformers tales from the UK continuity begin here! Re-mastered and re-colored, these vintage TF stories are presented in order, many published for the first time in the United States! Writer and life-long TF fan James Roberts (Last Stand of the Wreckers) provides in-depth historical perspective in each volume, and TF UK artist Andrew Wildman provides new covers!

276 pages, $24.99.
I'm very happy that it's being "remastered" as many of their recent Best of UK reprints have had that photocopy look to them. Some of the UK comics though had brilliant painted colouring (mostly from issues around the 60s to 80s) and it'd be a shame to lose that.

It's also a little odd that the US writers and artists are included in the credits. Could they possibly be reprinting all stories (UK and US) from the UK comic? That seems like overkill! (I've got my question for BotCon's IDW panel now!) But the Marvel US stories could look nice in new colour.