Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

It is bedlam over there

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yeah, that's the post that got deleted but someone quoted me so now it's back

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...iptions/page36
    Heehee... I quoted it too, so it's in more than one post now

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Heehee... I quoted it too, so it's in more than one post now

It is ridiculous how people can still defend Scott. It is no longer opinion as that guy back at the org keeps saying, it is fact! Scott has mis-managed the line and that he is dishonest and manipulative! There is records of it throughout the Org going back years!

They seem the types that you could kick in the balls everyday but as long as you tell him you are his best friend once a week, he will forgive you and think you are awesome.

Lol, Kup... looks like the Org police have removed your quote in my reply

Stupid thing is, they forgot to remove it from the other guy's reply... fools!! It's still there

The latest from Emiliano. Things must be bad if he's even calling for people to buy Subs

lol I am probably going to get banned. They are now getting all butthurt about my 'battered wife' analogy.

The latest from Emiliano. Things must be bad if he's even calling for people to buy Subs
    He is just very passionate about MOTU and does not want it to see it die one more time due to Mattel's incompetence. He was really disappointed when Mattel axed the line in 200x and then blamed consumers for it without taking into account their own malpractices. He is noticing that history repeating itself.

Although I share in his passion for MOTU and i do not want to see Classics die, I can't 'give Mattel a chance to make it right' by buying a sub because I know they won't. Since overseas customers have pretty much been told to 'FU', the line is over for me and frankly, I don't see much of a future with Scott in charge.

If Classics dies now, then so be it. It would be sad but I do not want to see another year of deteriorating QC, Mighty Spectors and horrible fan-fics made official with Gary-Stu characters at the center of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    lol I am probably going to get banned. They are now getting all butthurt about my 'battered wife' analogy.
    Lol, I'm getting lumped in with you now! Geez, I never said I was a "battered wife" but these guys are putting all us "whingers" and "complainers" in the same box. I guess we all sound the same to them. What a bunch od arrogant @-holes!

Ah, yes... the Posts that JonWes rejects!

Man, everyone's posts were deleted, even mine and I didn't even mention the "analogy". I was responding to they other guy. God, the police are out of control!

Lol, I'm getting lumped in with you now! Geez, I never said I was a "battered wife" but these guys are putting all us "whingers" and "complainers" in the same box. I guess we all sound the same to them. What a bunch od arrogant @-holes!
    I got sent the warning and after that, our posts got deleted! That's it, we are banned

The thing is that we weren't repeating the analogy, just correcting that guy's reversed interpretation of it. How are we the "beaten wives"? lol