Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Reissue Minibots at the Cotton On website

Should be receiving mine today. My first G1 Transformers since the 80’s

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just be aware that they have the multi-national versions, so don't have the classic techspec, and have a dozen languages on the card.
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...436#post597436
    Adding to that information, a few of us had issues with Cotton On's packing of the toys. So, if you're an MOSC/MISB collector, let the buyer beware.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just be aware that they have the multi-national versions, so don't have the classic techspec, and have a dozen languages on the card.
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...436#post597436
    And Bumblebee only has illustrated instructions, not photographic like the US version. Still, good price!

I ordered 6. One of each to keep MOSC, a Bbee for my son and an extra Outback to open since mine is missing his gun

Grabbed some TF tupperware and drink bottle while there too

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    And Bumblebee only has illustrated instructions, not photographic like the US version. Still, good price!
    You've said this before... but the US version also has the illustrated instructions

Maybe you're getting your cards mixed up...?

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Adding to that information, a few of us had issues with Cotton On's packing of the toys. So, if you're an MOSC/MISB collector, let the buyer beware.
    The packaging was alright. Got tailgate today. Tho who ever delivered it jammed it through my mail box and ended up tearing around the plastic bubble

I opted for click & collect and had no issues with Australia Post doing dumb things with the parcel. They were in great shape in store. American cards would be nice, but I’m happy we got G1 style cards!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I opted for click & collect and had no issues with Australia Post doing dumb things with the parcel. They were in great shape in store. American cards would be nice, but I’m happy we got G1 style cards!
    I wish I went for the Click & Collect option since there's many Cotton On shops in my area. I've never used Click & Collect before, but I think I will from now on.

I did click and collect - they came out in a giant plastic bag. No damage though, all in good condition.

Keep in mind - Cotton On are mostly going to be posting CLOTHES so their standards of packaging and handling may not be up to the task of ADULT COLLECTIBLES (toys)

Ordered mine... hopefully should arrive tomorrow. I wonder how long until these lot sell out