Thread: Reissue Disney Label Mickey toys?

Default Reissue Disney Label Mickey toys?

From the source that listed the next three Legends toys for Japan (Kickback, Triggerhappy, Brawn), there were two other items - Disney Label Mickey Mouse, in both colour and black & white versions.
    These should be reissues of the toys that came out about 10 years ago, and are said to be about 4,000 yen this time, for an September release.

Interesting but noticed the colour version is a bit different. Mine has blue feet and a colour distribution matching Optimus.

Wow has it really been 10 years since Disney Label? I feel old.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Wow has it really been 10 years since Disney Label? I feel old.
    I actually thought that they were out before the Movies started, but just looking now, they were only out between 2009 to 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Interesting but noticed the colour version is a bit different. Mine has blue feet and a colour distribution matching Optimus.
    They did five colour versions of Mickey. You have the first one which was done in Optimus colours (because of the Optimus truck mode).
    The other four were - Mickey colours, black&white, Christmas colours and Halloween colours.

The other two Disney Label toys were Donald Duck (turned into a Bumblebee VW car), and Buzz Lightyear (turned into his Toy Story spaceship). Each of those had three colour versions too, making eleven toys in total.

^ Wow! Plenty of repaints there! I've only got one of each