Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'War For Cybertron' DLC information and trailer.

Default 'War For Cybertron' DLC information and trailer.

It was only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by TFW2005
    Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC (Downloadable content) will soon be available for the Playstation 3 and Xbox360 users. Activision and High Moon have officially announced the New Map and Character pack, set for release July 27th for PSN and July 28th for Xbox Live for $10.00 and 800 MS Points respectively.

The New Map and Character Pack DLC includes new characters Scattershot and Onslaught, as well as Shockwave, Jazz, and Demolishor, who were originally exclusive to pre-order customers at particular retail locations. The DLC also contains two new multiplayer maps, and also doubles the number of maps for the Horde-like Escalation mode to four.
    Check of TFW2005 for the trailer.

Looking forwrad to Demolishor. Makes me wonder why I bothered aordering through EB Games for the free chars, since I have to pay for them to get the other guys anyway...

I assume they are only useable in the multipayer modes like escalation etc etc and not through the campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    It was only a matter of time.
    I was thinking the same thing

Glad I got the free comic with my preorder.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

overpriced, typical activision.

Dunno if I'll bother with it, while I'd love Demolishor & Shocky I don't play much MP, hell I've yet to even play escalation

I don't play much Multiplayer games so to me it's an easy miss. If it were an expansion pack with a new single player campaign then that would be a whole other story but they are likely to shaft the PC again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    overpriced, typical activision.
    Overpriced? The game was $59 on release day, and received review ratings up there with the $120 games. I can't see another $10-ish being too steep considering it's initial price. And besides, you have Capcom asking for half this price just for some costumes that should've been already included, at least this pack will have actual new maps and characters. I can see what you mean from a non-multiplayer point of view, but this was predominately marketed as a game with multiplayer potential, so it's geared toward that.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Anyone got this yet? Couldn't find it on PSN on the evening of the 27th. Any good?
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

I saw it in the XBLA Market Place today, havent checked on PS3 yet

Bought it, totally worth it for the Onslaught/Scattorshot chassis in MP.

Note: If you think it's too expensive, consider how much you spent on your last transformer.

yeah but at least if I by a TF, activision don't get a cut. I really dislike Activision and avoid buying their products if possible.