Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Target 20% off Transformers - March 5th to 18th

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Yep. Just picked up my Leader G1 Megs for $69. Yesterday when I checked (at the same store) they were $89.
    Thats a decent bargain for a brand new fig. Especially since its a G1 Megs

20% plus my %5 staff discount. Was gonna walk out with one of two Megatrons, but Glendale only had Armada. I'm more familiar and nostalgic with Armada anyway. 65.55. Hell yeah.
    Can't decide if I want Superion or Menasor. So no Deluxes for me just yet.

My local Target didn't have any Leader Megatrons out. I'm not really bothered to travel to another store. Its a great price, but I think I'll just stick with my Takara pre-order. Have a few big expenses in the next couple of weeks anyway, so I guess it wasn't meant to be

Heeps of CW in Target Rouse Hill. They also have leader class megatron and armada

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Thats a decent bargain for a brand new fig. Especially since its a G1 Megs
    Haha yeah... gun laws and everything! Bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well that works out to $138 for the two, or $107.54US. Ive got them on preorder at BBTS for $89.99US so even with the Target 20% off it still works out (Pre-postage) to be cheaper from BBTS.

Tried to get my Target to order Megs in today and they said they couldn't because they are a "Grade C" Target store which means they don't get much in and what they do get in they get in in bulk, they wont just get a couple . Got my mate to check Bendigo Target and no luck there so now getting my sister-in-law to check Target in Bathurst since we will be there in 6 weeks. Geez they are making it hard for me to give them my money

Considering the size of my POL, I don't think the two Megs are likely to add more than the $17.50US to the shipping costs, but trying to calculate that now to find what is the cheaper option. However if Bathurst doesn't have them its a moot point anyway

No luck in Bathurst either

Quote Originally Posted by megatren View Post
    Heeps of CW in Target Rouse Hill. They also have leader class megatron and armada
    Thanks for the tip!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Velax is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

For those interested, Target in Perth City has a selection of some Wave 1 TFs on the sale - Optimus, Silverbolt, Alpha Bravo, Skydive, Firefly and all W1 Legends aside from Powerglide. No Megatron.

Default Combiner wars

Hi guys I got superion minus air raid with drag strip as right arm from target plenty valley in vic, they didn't have any of the Meg's there but a few were at northland in Preston. I put superion on layby for my son for Xmas $135 for all 5 figs. Also I picked up power glide and the insect icon for good boy presents for when he isn't being evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyalrode View Post
    Hi guys I got superion minus air raid with drag strip as right arm from target plenty valley in vic, they didn't have any of the Meg's there but a few were at northland in Preston. I put superion on layby for my son for Xmas $135 for all 5 figs. Also I picked up power glide and the insect icon for good boy presents for when he isn't being evil.
    Parenting done right