Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 384853545556575859606162636878 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Generations Legends wave 2 and Voyager wave 2 pre-orders were just filled today, as with RID Legion wave 2 and Warrior wave 2.

Just missing Generations Deluxe wave 2... before sending the order. Hope it's soon, as Superion needs his sparring partner, and missing limb.
    I just had a look, and the Deluxe wave 2 has been pushed back to March.
    (they said February two days ago when I had a look at my pre-orders)

The Leader Megatrons are still saying February, so hopefully means they are soon.

One thing I thought was odd - the only Wave 1 Deluxe to sell out is Alpha Bravo...
    The cases had equal quantities, and yet the one fans criticised most is the only one to sell out.
    (maybe there are people who are going to buy the Japanese Superion instead of the Hasbro Aerialbots, and are just buying Alpha Bravo in case it isn't released in a future Japanese combiner)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I am so tempted to get Superion - I like their individual bot modes that much as well as Superions look that I wouldn't mind having both set up at the same time. Somehow I don't think my budget will allow it though
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    do iiit!

Peer pressure! Peer pressure!

Fine, you win ordering through HLJ

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

One thing I thought was odd - the only Wave 1 Deluxe to sell out is Alpha Bravo...
    The cases had equal quantities, and yet the one fans criticised most is the only one to sell out.
    (maybe there are people who are going to buy the Japanese Superion instead of the Hasbro Aerialbots, and are just buying Alpha Bravo in case it isn't released in a future Japanese combiner)
    I am getting the takara superion and I will be buying an Alpha Bravo when it comes out here for that exact reason, the interchangesability makes it attractive to have the spare character.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I am getting the takara superion and I will be buying an Alpha Bravo when it comes out here for that exact reason, the interchangesability makes it attractive to have the spare character.
    That's what I'm doing. Picked up Alpha Bravo the other week. He's good fun
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Takara Legends Arcee dropped into my POL today.

Wave 3 of Combiner Wars listed
    The Protectobot deluxes, Voyager Hotspot and Cyclonus and Legends Groove, Viper and Warpath
    Wave 2 Leader Thundercracker
    and Robots in Disguise One Step Changers series 2

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Wave 3 of Combiner Wars listed
    The Protectobot deluxes, Voyager Hotspot and Cyclonus and Legends Groove, Viper and Warpath
    Wave 2 Leader Thundercracker

ARGH! Now the big questions - can I put off getting my Stunticons one more month so I can get my Protectobots in the same shipment?!? Damn you BBTS - you test my self control!!!

Damn, individual Hot Spot is sold out. I've only just completed Wave 1 as well. They probably won't be at retail for a while, so I could just ask for them as birthday presents.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I see that BBTS are skipping wave 2 of the RID One-steps, and calling Wave 3 as Wave 2... maybe because two of the three Wave 2 toys are repacked with Wave 3 and they don't want to be stuck with a heap of RID gimmick toys by ordering in every wave.

Wave 2 has Grimlock, Fixit and Steeljaw, while Wave 3 has Grimlock and Fixit repacked with Drift, Fracture and Thunderhoof... missing Steeljaw altogether.

CW Ultra Magnus is up for preorder - $47US roughly