Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

There's a member on Overclockers Australia forums selling some UCS and Technics sets quite cheaply:
    1. UCS X-Wing, Has instruction booklet, On display, no box. I: $300
    2. UCS Tie Interceptor, Has instruction booklet. On display, no box. I: $200
    3. UCS Tie Advanced (Darth Vaders), Has instruction booklet. On display, have box. I: $120
    4. Motorised Technic Bulldozer, Have instruction booklet and box. I: $150 (bastard! I paid more than this!)
    5. Technic Tow Truck, Have instruction booklet and box. I: $100 (I've grabbed this one for myself, thanks )
    If you don't have an account to see the Shop and Swap auction area on OCAU, you could get in touch with me.

Tow Truck and Bulldozer are sold, only UCS sets remain.

How come you can't edit your own posts on this board?

I was in the Myer in the Brisbane CBD this morning and they have two Lego Motorized Bulldozers (http://technic.lego.com/en-us/Produc...struction.aspx) on the shelf @ $250 each!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Boy oh boy, saw the space police sets at bigw today, looking good. Can't wait to layby next week.

Also saw the new city wind turbine transporter too.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Just saw all the lego pirate sets at target. picked up the pirate ship for $139.99 (also had the medieval market village but had to resist)

Spotted all the new City sets at Kmart yesterday; City Corner, Campervan, Oversized Garage etc.

City Corner's a great way to pad out a city layout for a reasonable price. The bus looks sweet. Campervan looks really cute too.

I like the look of the Helicopter transport, but the trucks outnumber the cars in my city already, so I'll give that a miss.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Spotted the new 'Battle for Endor' at Toyworld. A nice set but at $200 a bit too much for the contents.

Also saw the largest in the Space Police range at Big W. Box picture didn't overwhelm me but I think it'd be a lot nicer made up.

Target in Melbourne City is piled to the top with the Castle Market and the new pirate sets

I've been waiting for these sets for ages. Come on payday

Try to wait until the 23rd for the sale prices. Unless these sets are already scanning at those prices, just wait Mecheon.

All i think I'll get is the Castle Market set. Lots of great pieces there and it looks really nice too. I'm a bit over Pirates. Didn't feel it when I looked at the sets.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection