Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 100110115116117118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,196 of 1196

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

There is an actual Lookout Mountain in the USA, and according to DVD special features (so grain of salt) Autobot City: Earth is located near this real mountain.

Looking at photos, I guess it could be.

I just realised that since the introduction of the Titan Class, every main-line Generations series has had one Titan Class figure, except Titans Return. That line got both Fort Max and Trypticon, I never realised that both Fort Max and Tryps were in a single line.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I saw that the other day and was surprised. I didn't remember two in the one series but I waited and got both on clearance so that would have thrown out the timeline for me.

Titans Return was also extended by 6 months due to the success of the line from memory

I forgot that Trypticon was a fan-vote.

When you think about it, it makes sense for the toyline called Titans Return to have more than one Titan.

I only recently learnt about why Transformers Zone has only ever been released as a dodgy fan-subbed video on DVD instead of a proper high quality master with non burnt-in subtitles, as is standard. And also why Zone is a Special Feature, not a main feature on the last DVD of Victory.

It's because Toei refuses to license OVAs outside of Japan, and including Zone as a low-quality fan sub as a Special Feature is a legal workaround. Apparently this is also why Scramble City has never been released on DVD outside of Japan.