Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The BotCon 2013 toys are...

Not toys, but BotCon related...
    IDW tour - boardroom of artists and writers.

The sign outside...

The unpainted Custom Class toy.

The big pair.

The small pair.

Three pack.

Kreon 5-pack.

Since the Club store is in the dealer room, there was a mountain of Metroplex toys in the middle of the room, belonging to BBTS.

Stuff I bought for myself.
    The 7 toys, the Custom Class toy, the kreon 5-pack, main litho, Carded Membership Depthcharge toy (regular version sent out to members is just bagged), both sets of trading/autograph cards, Volume 2 Collector Club Magazine (issues 7-12... I thought it was a compilation of the club comics, so now have to offload it), and Diamond edition of the 2012 BotCon comic.

The five kreons before assembly (photo of assembled forms later).

Bio of Depthcharge.

The seven toys out of packaging (robot modes later).

Bio cards.

I already have hundreds of photos from this week so far, but am only posting up the more important/interesting ones until I get back home and process them all.

USA... characters welcome.

those Kreons are awesomely cute. nice effort with the twin blades on obsidian.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Awesome Soooooo Jealous

Those rainmakers only appear for a second in the cartoon and they made toys of them...wow...look cool though

Damn I really want those kreons and seekers

That reminds me....

Paul Agnew was telling me the other day that a couple of the FunPub ladies were talking to each other about something bad with the exclusive toys, but he didn't hear them say what it was.
    Well, I've now heard from another staffer, that most, if not all, of the Hoist and Electron toys (the Classics Kup mould) have the upper arms attached on the wrong sides. I don't know if it does anything to the transformation, but must be something noticeable that they are annoyed about them being constructed incorrectly at the factory.

Yeah I saw something about the problem with Hoist on Twitter last night.

Great teaser pics and thanks for the bio card shots. Can't wait to hear about the IDW tour.

The Machine Wars boxset though in your pickup photos really looks like the box for one toy. I don't think the window and one character art is a good idea.

WOW some of these look great!!! Really want the rainmakers and Kreons but the machine wars set looks pretty neat, but I'll probably never end up getting one due to the crazy prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yeah I saw something about the problem with Hoist on Twitter last night.
    Not sure if all Hoist's have this problem but other than the shoulders, my one also has a problem with the auto-morph, specifically, when converting to robot mode the torso can't rotate around enough to sit flush with the waist (it's off by about half a cm). Not only that, I can't get him back into vehicle mode as his head is too big!! I took him to the 2nd custom class today and two of the staff had a go at transforming him, they couldn't do anything with him and just said to bring Hoist to the info booth on Saturday for a fix / swap over / whatever. Love, love loooove the head mould on Hoist - hope they can get him sorted!