Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Product Panel at BotCon

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just hope this stuff gets picked up by Australian retailers, I don't want to have to keep giving BBTS my money instead of the local chains.
    I agree, and not just these figures either. There's plenty on offer-if the majors can sort out their order quantities.

So there is a FOC Skywarp hasbro are releasing?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just hope this stuff gets picked up by Australian retailers, I don't want to have to keep giving BBTS my money instead of the local chains.
    I hope those god awful Beast Hunter deluxes do NOT get released here. I hope they fail completely, because if there is even a moderate chance that they are successful it may encourage Hasbro to make this the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    So there is a FOC Skywarp hasbro are releasing?
    Sounds like it.

Excited for Voyager Whirl!

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    I hope those god awful Beast Hunter deluxes do NOT get released here. I hope they fail completely, because if there is even a moderate chance that they are successful it may encourage Hasbro to make this the norm.
    I agree, although having said that there are really only about 6 or 7 figures I'm interested in from these reveals, none of them are beast hunters. Which means my wallet might actually get some breathing space until the TF4 figures are released (if they're any good). Unless the 3rd parties step up and bring out something fantastic again.

I really hope they reconsider the lack of combining ports on the uspcaled terrorcons. Even if they feel like horrid knockoffs I'd still love a large scale BH Abominus.

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Knowing our market, how much ya wanna bet that we DO get those Beast Hunters but skip the awesome Generations figures?

(please prove me wrong, Hasbro AU!)

So the Deluxes are being made bigger, just like the fans want, but less complex? Yeah, okay then.

Some of the Beast Hunters 2014 toys they showed off. (more to come later, for those who haven't looked on the foreign sites)

Legion & Cmdr redecos.

Deluxe - "new" upscaled moulds.

Voyagers