Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SDCC Transformers exclusives official images

Default SDCC Transformers exclusives official images

The Transformers exclusive toys for this year's SDCC have been revealed, and are quite spectacular.... Each has newly created parts just for this limited release, or, is entirely newly created for this release. Plus, original creative packaging for each item that won't be replicated again.

Shockwave's Lab (US$50) - a whole diarama created to go with the Voyager Class Shockwave and Cmdr Class Predaking toy.

Guardians (US$40) - a pack of five figurines similar in style to Actionmasters, that are entirely newly designed for this limited release.

Metroplex (US$150) - the "biggest Transformers toy ever" is not only having chromed parts and a second gun/missile-launcher, but will come with 12 "decoy" styled figurines that are exclusively created for this release. Not to mention the biggest Transformers packaging ever released... at almost twice the size of the regular Metroplex packaging (or Fort Max packaging).

Even if you could afford all of these, plus the equally big GIJoe-TFs crossover set (which also has a heap of exclusively produced components), imagine the cost of shipping them all the way over here.

(and these are just the Transformers exclusives... imagine how may other toylines have their SDCC exclusives - you'd need to take a baggage-trolley just to buy one of each for yourself, let alone extras to scalp on ebay)

i have a friend going to SDCC, yes, he is going to try & get Metroplex for me. I really, really want this version
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

I try to get that lab for a decent price.

I quite like the Guardians 5 pack, even if they've shortened Prime's smokestacks and Screamer's null rays

I would have tried to get SDCC Metroplex off BBTS or someone before I saw the video reviews, but they really soured me on him.

That 'laboratory' is quite nice even though it seems more like a Cybertronian zoo exhibit.

I was lucky last year to grab the sdcc bruticus and cliffjumper off the Hasbro Toy shop through a friend who's working in the states at the moment.

I'd be super keen for that metroplex and with that the others as well. but after Griffins description of the size, I can't submit a friend to storing a box that size in his limited apartment space until he can either ship it over or bring it back with himself. I think it will be skipsville for all of these for me at the moment.

Good luck to anyone who can get hold of them though.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Argh! - Need to get a hold of that Guardians 5 Pack solely for a single figure...

Will there be another version release that is quite close to the sdcc version metroplex? Is there like a Hong Kong comic convention. Anicom I think.

Bought sdcc version of galactus and sentinel only to find out months later they release another version. Same toy different packaging.

I think the sdcc bruticus also came out in a version close to it (without the sdcc sticker) yes?

GI Joe crossover and Guardians pack is what I would be after.

The Shockwave's lab would be nice but not mandatory.

These stuff IMO is more exciting than the Botcon exclusives, at least for the past few years.