Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MP17+ Prowl

Oh no this looks really good, is that a matte grey finish on his face?

I'm undecided now but I'll probably buy one. As a fan of the cartoon I prefer toon accurate over anything. Alert + is amazing, and I've got Lambor + in the mail because of Sunstreaker. The initial release of Prowl was pretty close to perfect though.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    I’ll be ordering two of these. Good sign we’ll be getting anime + Bluestreak and Wheeljack. I’m desperate for an anime + streak more than anything else. So much so I’ve taken MP-18 out of my display cabinet. The colours are way too dark.
    Yeah true. Now that you mention it I'm keen to see what + version of Wheeljack would look like. He's my least favourite MP but an anime colour version might change that haha.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wow if TT had put in any less effort it'd be a plain reissue. How about some additional faces, weapons, accessories? Too much effort needed i suppose, have to milk that mold!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Wow if TT had put in any less effort it'd be a plain reissue. How about some additional faces, weapons, accessories? Too much effort needed i suppose, have to milk that mold!
    yup. very lazy effort just to make them look like they are busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    For those who have access to the Diamond Comics Previews book, the MP Prowl Anime edition, is featured on a full page spread, still for September for US$80.
    Unfortunately, like most toys in Previews, it isn't available outside of the US, so you shouldn't be able to order this through comic shops.

Since this was set up for Diamond and Entertainment Earth so long ago, it makes you wonder if this was never planned for ToysRUs in the first place (breaking the tradition for the MP toys in the US).

Looks like the Anime Prowl has now been released in Asia, as there are now images of it in-hand, and the coin that comes with the non-Japanese Asian release.

Anyone know where to get one with the coin? None of the retailers I’ve looked at mention it. Would RK be a safe bet? :/
    EDIT: RK updated the listing, they have coin.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Now that you mention it I'm keen to see what + version of Wheeljack would look like. He's my least favourite MP but an anime colour version might change that haha.
    lol, i got him on preorder at hlj. How long before anime Smokescreen, Bluestreak & Tracks?
    Last edited by tinyJazz; 28th September 2018 at 06:39 PM.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    With the multiple faces and accessories that MP is coming with lately I think some kind of bonus pack would be great for the older figures. They could do a Lambor edition and Datsun edition etc of new heads and other fun stuff.