Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Effect Superion Add On

Default Perfect Effect PC-01 Superion Add On

I recieved my add on order from RK for my Combiner wars superion, so here are some thoughts on it.

Packaging looks pretty cool from the front, and the back has the instructions on it for changing the hands and feet.

So out of the box they are already set up to add to your Combiner and i must say they fit very well with no loose pegs, they do have a transformation mode which they turn into weapons but i forgot to get pics. So the hands turn into smaller guns that individual figures can hold and the feet turn into massive gattling guns that can be seprated for individual figures or left together for double gattling guns.

So here is a comparison shot of the third party hand and original, the new third party has some good qualities about it, all the fingers are articulated and so is the thumb. So you can get some good movements while displaying. But the only thing is that they are pretty much the same size as the originals, which you can see from the pic they look thinner. Which they are, also when putting superions gun into the hand it is very loose, they have only made a half peg hole for accessories,which realy lets them down as i like his big original gun for him to hold. So they have come out and i put the originals back in.

Now to the feet, they are huge!!! And they actually suit him really well, i was suprised as the comparison pics shows. They really got these right, they peg in nice and tight and the peg is on a ball joint which allows a good range of articulation. I really have no fault with these at all, they look great on Superion and with these massive stompers i would not like to be kick with them.

So overall it is not a bad set, but the hands could have been bigger. They got the massive feet and little hands which if you won't be holding weapons and want a variety of hand poses is good. so for the $24.00US to buy them i am really only going to use the feet.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Most will be using them for hands and feet but they also transform into weapons for the separate bots.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

nice review crank!
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

The feet need to be large. The original feet look too small on all the combiners.
    Spiderken Away!

Thanks for the review and pics, definitely helps to decide whether or not they are worth it

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    The feet need to be large. The original feet look too small on all the combiners.
    Definitely, I'll be picking these up thanks to the review, wasn't 100% before, but now I am and I'll only be using the feet, I dont mind the hands with missile knuckles, not a fan of tube fingers.

Edit- damn tfi just announced they're not getting these in after all, looks like i'll have find somewhere i can get these and wildrider and groove from overseas.
    Last edited by Akky82; 23rd May 2015 at 01:01 PM.

Damn, I wonder why TFI is cancelling them? I was looking forward to these add-ons (my first 3rd party purchase too!)

Are there any other Aus stores selling them? The US stores are so expensive :/

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Damn, I wonder why TFI is cancelling them? I was looking forward to these add-ons (my first 3rd party purchase too!)

Might ask tonight, yeah $24.95 usd is cheapest I've seen, I'll only be getting black and purple if that's the case, skip the white.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post

where did you hear this, ive had no notice regarding a cancellation

Quote Originally Posted by kjavis View Post
    where did you hear this, ive had no notice regarding a cancellation
    From TFI's facebook earlier today:

"All perfect effect parts are being cancelled. If you have paid, you will receive a refund. Sorry for the inconvenience."