Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mobile phones?

I will always remain faithful to apple, I love my iPhone 4S. My only complaint is battery life but that's because I'm constantly using it, so it's no surprise that I must charge it nightly.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    I will always remain faithful to apple, I love my iPhone 4S. My only complaint is battery life but that's because I'm constantly using it, so it's no surprise that I must charge it nightly.
    they are well built but i want a bigger screen and i dont like itunes

Have you looked any of the HTC models???? I have the HTC Sensation, Its the best phone I've ever had.....

Galaxy Nexus or the new Razor. take your pick. Both are excellent smartphones.
    The Razor supposedly has a very long battery life, but the GN is the only phone with Android 4.0 which will be getting an update soon so it will be even beter.

I for one is waiting to get the new Nexus. I have the Nexus One as of now and I like it. Just wanting to upgrade but waiting for price drop.

well i decided and got the samsung galaxy note, for $599 from that kogan website. i, liked the idea of a 5.3 inch screen

anyone using blackberry curve 3g? how's the internet use on that? does bbm work? Which service provider is preferrable? i wanted a blackberry torch 9800 but can't find any plan for it. the latest blackberry torch 9860 on optus doesn't have a keypad. I prefer that than pure touch screen.

any recommended dual sim phone? I have a verzio duplii - what? it's a dual sim phone from singapore. However, it's not supported by the major telcos so I can't get internet to work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    anyone using blackberry curve 3g? how's the internet use on that? does bbm work? Which service provider is preferrable? i wanted a blackberry torch 9800 but can't find any plan for it. the latest blackberry torch 9860 on optus doesn't have a keypad. I prefer that than pure touch screen.

any recommended dual sim phone? I have a verzio duplii - what? it's a dual sim phone from singapore. However, it's not supported by the major telcos so I can't get internet to work on it.
    I have a Blackberry & unless you use it a lot for business then don't waste your time with one. Not the worst phone I have had but far from the best.