Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I actually get the feeling there is some truth to those words , sadly I'm a damn shadow of my former Kombatant self.
    :
    Same. In high school I used to be that good that I would deliberately use Johnny Cage just to prove I could win with the worst character.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

So I've been quite absent from the boards recently, absent meaning not posting so much as usual because I have recently acquired a PS3 and have been playing heaps of Lego Batman and decided the next game to get is... ...MORTAL KOMBAT 9.

What site would my fellow kombatants recommend to getting this game, or shall I just use eBay which lists the game near $100, a price I would be willing to pay as I do love MK.

Thanks,

Skywarp.

28 bucks. OR maybe wait because they're probably releasing a version of the game with all of the downloadable characters and costumes soon.

@ SkyWarp91 - As Quickstrike mentioned, there will be a 'game of the year version' coming out Feb '12 with all downloadable content already on disc e.g. Klassic Kostumes, Freddy Krueger, Skarlet etc. You're better off waiting for a couple of months. You never know, it might actually be legal by then
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I might re-buy if the price is right

The original arcade version of MK1 is still my favourite, although I always preferred the music from the PC version, it seemed to have more bass. Played to death the Sega Mega Drive MK2 game when I first got it. It was the first game I bought for the Mega Drive when I upgraded from the old Sega Master System back in the mid 90's. lol ahh memories :P
    Last edited by Jay-Tron; 9th January 2012 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Tron View Post
    The original arcade version of MK1 is still my favourite, although I always preverd the music from the PC version, it seemed to have more bass. Played to death the Sega Mega Drive MK2 game when I first got it. It was the first game I bought for the Mega Drive when I upgraded from the old Sega Master System back in the mid 90's. lol ahh memories :P
    I hear you dude, I must've gone through about 3 controllers just trying to pull of Baraka's Fatalities...

Well I ordered the standard edition from ozgameshop before I saw the post about the newer edition (I'll probably order that one too when it comes out), hoping that it'll come in time here before I go back to studying.

I ordered it on the 13th December, was told I would not get it in time for Christmas. Fair enough, but it's the 5th now and I'm hoping that Customs hasn't seized it. They better not have

Time's running out and the longer it takes to get this game, the more likely I'm going to bicycle kick someone.