Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Default Fallout 4

Only 2 weeks, and 3 days till release.
    I'm so pumped i am going to the Fountain Gate midnight launch on the eve of the 9th.

Who else is geeking out over this as much as i am?

I'm so disappointed that so much has been gutted and changed from a character building view. It must be similar to how fans of 1&2 felt on release of 3

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    I'm so disappointed that so much has been gutted and changed from a character building view. It must be similar to how fans of 1&2 felt on release of 3
    I did play fallout 1 and 2 and finished them both, but it went from an isometric view to a FPS. But then again i do love FPS games in general.

The blow wasn't as bad in the Elder Scroll Games as they always were First Person Views.

I have the pipboy edition on pre-order... finally bought a PS4 this week to be ready...

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    I have the pipboy edition on pre-order... finally bought a PS4 this week to be ready...
    I got the pip-boy edition for PC.
    Should be great!

People are being stupid on Ebay with those things, makes me sad when honest people are wanting to get a copy and you see someone on ebay who has sold like 10 -15 of them

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    Should be great!

People are being stupid on Ebay with those things, makes me sad when honest people are wanting to get a copy and you see someone on ebay who has sold like 10 -15 of them
    Lucky you!

I have been wanting that pipboy but not ready to pay the ebay scalper price. I was even tempted to get the Etzy custom version but that is more for Fallout 3.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    Should be great!

Indeed
    Some of those prices are beyond words.

I must admit, I have been seriously tempted to sell my PS4 edition when it arrives. Listing prices are nuts, but they're consistently finishing for $300 - $500.

Anyway, got the new model of PS4 from K-mart for $349; I'm good to go.

Have actually just completed a fresh Windows install ready for Fallout 4. Have got that on pre-order along with Starcraft Collector's Edition to be released on the same day.

I am quite looking forward to it. I've deliberately NOT read/watched anything about the game, so I'll be genuinely surprised by it when the time comes. Should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Have actually just completed a fresh Windows install ready for Fallout 4. Have got that on pre-order along with Starcraft Collector's Edition to be released on the same day.

I am quite looking forward to it. I've deliberately NOT read/watched anything about the game, so I'll be genuinely surprised by it when the time comes. Should be fun.
    yeah same here got two of the games on order... so i dont know what to play first ....