Page 194 of 608 FirstFirst ... 174184189190191192193194195196197198199204214 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Went back to morley TRU and had a search for the Voyager Primes. Megatron looks Horrid.

was at TRU at Innaloo and they had some Prime Face masks, of Bumblebee and Op, but no figures. Just the usual DOTM TRU fare.

blast it! Me wanty Soundwave!!

Idly considering doing a Wheeljack and Soundwave run tomorrow.

The rest can go to hell
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Idly considering doing a Wheeljack and Soundwave run tomorrow.

The rest can go to hell
    Still plenty at TRU joondalup
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Oh god I don't want them that much!
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    new stuff at TRU Joondalup?

DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE

Still no Prime stuff at TRU Innaloo chaps. I'm only a 5 minute walk away now and check every day so I'll be sure to let you guys know when they've got stock ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Oh god I don't want them that much!
    Quiet day today so "KIIIIDS, Pack yer bags, we're goin fer a road trip!"

And thus I bundled the wife and I (representing the kids) and verily we ventured off to the countryside and visited Joondalup. It was an exciting trip fraught with danger and too scary for this time slot. Upon reaching Joondalup, as the sound of banjoes rang in our ears, I came to the realisation that I had no idea where TRU was.

So, putting my country town knowledge to use (i.e There is one main road and everything is on that) I explored the main road and lo and behold, the faded sign of TRU didst engage mine eye from across some bushes. A turn of a corner and a short crossing of a bridge later, I was parking my valiant steed int he carpark, after narrowly avoiding some wally in a large carriage as they reversed out of their spot without looking. :/ Welcome the the styx...

When I entered the establishment, I confirmed my suspicions that I had never been here before. 1. I had no idea where it was. 2. It was dark, so very dark. Don't they have power this far out from civilisation?

It was also fairly untidy... I circumnavigated the site (to take in the views) and found on the shelves, hiding amougnts the DOTM rubbish, two cartons of deluxes. Ooo, and most importantly two Soundwaves! Tadaaah! A quick comparison later I had the better one in my hands and I wandered off to the checkout, after checking the Voyagers of course. Yup! Megatron still looks like ass.

$30 ( !!) later I had my Soundwave and we went into Lakeside for lunch, where my ability to wield chopsticks was questioned because "You don't look like you can handle chopsticks." Mayhap I shouldn't have insulted the lowly spork she offered me beforehand... But they are truly an abomination!! Perhaps the spork has a following up in this far away land.

My adventure continues, but it gets less exciting from this point on. However the moral of the lesson is, do not spurn the spork, as it appears to have some admirers.

Erm, so back on topic, there was another S/Wave left and a heap of BB, CJ and WJ

Ha . A very entertaining read.. We used to call them Splades??
    Now they could be entirely different things , but if they're not, i guess sporks makes much more sense. ( a cross between a spoon and a fork as opposed to a cross between a spoon and a err blade?_? yet still with fork tines that get no mention) Maybe the word splade should be reserved for just a spoon with a sharp edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Quiet day today so "KIIIIDS, Pack yer bags, we're goin fer a road trip!"

And thus I bundled the wife and I (representing the kids) and verily we ventured off to the countryside and visited Joondalup. It was an exciting trip fraught with danger and too scary for this time slot. Upon reaching Joondalup, as the sound of banjoes rang in our ears, I came to the realisation that I had no idea where TRU was.

So, putting my country town knowledge to use (i.e There is one main road and everything is on that) I explored the main road and lo and behold, the faded sign of TRU didst engage mine eye from across some bushes. A turn of a corner and a short crossing of a bridge later, I was parking my valiant steed int he carpark, after narrowly avoiding some wally in a large carriage as they reversed out of their spot without looking. :/ Welcome the the styx...

When I entered the establishment, I confirmed my suspicions that I had never been here before. 1. I had no idea where it was. 2. It was dark, so very dark. Don't they have power this far out from civilisation?

It was also fairly untidy... I circumnavigated the site (to take in the views) and found on the shelves, hiding amougnts the DOTM rubbish, two cartons of deluxes. Ooo, and most importantly two Soundwaves! Tadaaah! A quick comparison later I had the better one in my hands and I wandered off to the checkout, after checking the Voyagers of course. Yup! Megatron still looks like ass.

$30 ( !!) later I had my Soundwave and we went into Lakeside for lunch, where my ability to wield chopsticks was questioned because "You don't look like you can handle chopsticks." Mayhap I shouldn't have insulted the lowly spork she offered me beforehand... But they are truly an abomination!! Perhaps the spork has a following up in this far away land.

My adventure continues, but it gets less exciting from this point on. However the moral of the lesson is, do not spurn the spork, as it appears to have some admirers.

Erm, so back on topic, there was another S/Wave left and a heap of BB, CJ and WJ
    You went to joondalup and you didnt get glassed or stabbed? THIS STORY IS MERELY FICTION!