Page 112 of 154 FirstFirst ... 92102107108109110111112113114115116117122132 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Does anyone know if the Quik E Mart is on sale anywhere at the moment? As in discounted?
    If you can find it Saturday 12th September at BigW, you can get it 20% off toys. $238 I believe.

I picked up the Scooby Do Mystery Mansion from Big W. The Mystery Mansion is the perfect backdrop for the latest series of Minifigures.

At the Big W 20% off sale I picked up a Ultra Agents Inferno's Interception, it was on Drop Zone as well making it a great buy.
    Also grabbed a Creator Bike Shop and Cafe pretty happy with this it instantly makes a lego city feel bigger.

second lego acquisition in 25 years.

picked up the Creator blue jet, which is a pretty spiffy model of the F-35 during the 20% off sale at Big W.

quite happy with that.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    second lego acquisition in 25 years.

picked up the Creator blue jet, which is a pretty spiffy model of the F-35 during the 20% off sale at Big W.

quite happy with that.
    Saw that. Was mildly tempted but decided I'd rather have Wall-E.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Bookends in place. Now just need a new UCS Millenium Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post

I'm hoping that gets another release soooooo much.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Saw that. Was mildly tempted but decided I'd rather have Wall-E.
    Fair enough, I haven't seen Wall-E on the shelf anywhere, and I didn't work on Wall-E either

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post

that is a quite nice display. rather epic even.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Managed to pick up a Lego Ideas Wall-E and the Big Bang Theory set from an online retailer called Just Bricks. The prices were a tad high but shipping was very cheap and it was shipped very quickly and securely.

Wall-E is a very solid set, a great size and looks beautiful but without too many bells and whistles. The Big Bang set was underwhelming, pretty uninspired. The minifigs are not particularly good likenesses of the characters and the room is a bit too small to include very many cool Easter eggs for lovers of the show. And no Lego Lego Death Star, which is quite frankly a missed opportunity.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

So after not buying/getting a lego set for probably 15~ years...

I just Picked up 9 Star Wars Lego sets and sat on the floor for 25 hours casually building them while watching TV. (Over 3 nights). I picked myself up all 7 new sets from the Force Awakens, and 75038 and 75040 I think it was. I spent like $800~ in Kmart at once for them though (I'll post a pic later, I just cleared off one of my desks for these guys).

Downside is now I'm craving more, anyone know of any reliable places to get the 2014-2015 Star Wars sets for a better price than retail? I been looking around but it doesn't even seem overseas is that much better price wise.

Getting Lego Addicted now

Lego: plastic crack. Once you start, there is no stop.

Try shopforme they are based in Melbourne and usually are 20% cheaper than retail (about the same prices as Big W or Kmart sale prices) and get stock in earlier than brick and mortar stores.

You usually have to be fairly quick for the more popular sets as once their stock gets low the prices do increase.

Ever since lego banned amazon and Barnes and noble etc from shipping overseas it's getting more expensive. If you aren't massively into the mini figures but want just the sets it does make it easier on eBay and bricklink as there are a massive amount of sellers who pull out the minifigs and on sell the actual construction part.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)