Thread: classics takara book styleboxes, any news?

Default classics takara book styleboxes, any news?

Hey guys whats going on with the Takara book stly boxes for the classics figures? Any news on that?

Project is certainly going on and prototypes are ready to show the world. Once we get confirmation by marketing and legal...

thanks for replying man! Hmm odd no one replied is there news about this i dont know about? do i have to join twitter to get updates???

I'm on the Facebook spacepet but nothing ever happens on it. Is it going to come with toys too?

Until they are allowed to officially announce their projects, there will be a "black out" of info, due to confidentiality agreements from those involved or already having access to the site.
    If Ultra Magnus or HeroicDecepticon are quiet about Spacepet, it just means they aren't able to say anything. But as soon as they can, I'm sure something will be mentioned here. And if not, just keep checking out their Spacepet sites, as announcements will be made as soon as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Until they are allowed to officially announce their projects, there will be a "black out" of info, due to confidentiality agreements from those involved or already having access to the site.
    If Ultra Magnus or HeroicDecepticon are quiet about Spacepet, it just means they aren't able to say anything. But as soon as they can, I'm sure something will be mentioned here. And if not, just keep checking out their Spacepet sites, as announcements will be made as soon as they can.
    Thanks Griffin.

Yes we have to "hold" our information until the time is right. I can say that we have some awesome items in stall (which some of our beta testers have seen) which I have no doubt will make the long delay happy for all!

Any idea how much longer the delay will be?

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Any idea how much longer the delay will be?
    I really really want to let the cat(s) out of the bag but I can't (dont ask HD - he is swore to secrecy as well).

The saying all good things come to those who wait, and I can say that within the next 3-4 months you will have a spacepet product that you will love in your hands.

In my hands?! Sounds exciting