Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Official images of GEN Rhinox & Doubledealer

Unless that guy has really big hands, Rhinox is looking slightly smaller than I thought he would. I'm not across the current size/scale classes and I know he's been billed as a 'Voyager', whatever that means, but I was expecting something between a Mega and an Ultra from the old BW size classes, yet this video makes him look no bigger than a Mega size.

Maybe I've built him up to be bigger in my head.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Unless that guy has really big hands, Rhinox is looking slightly smaller than I thought he would. I'm not across the current size/scale classes and I know he's been billed as a 'Voyager', whatever that means, but I was expecting something between a Mega and an Ultra from the old BW size classes, yet this video makes him look no bigger than a Mega size.

Maybe I've built him up to be bigger in my head.
    I think you may of slightly dude.
    This bloke was only ever to be in-line with the current Voyager scale (About the same size & mass as Transmetal Primal ) but having said that; the idea of a Rhinox sized between the old Megas & Ultras?, that'd be pretty badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I think you may of slightly dude.
    This bloke was only ever to be in-line with the current Voyager scale (About the same size & mass as Transmetal Primal ) but having said that; the idea of a Rhinox sized between the old Megas & Ultras?, that'd be pretty badass!
    Haha, the word 'Voyager' makes him sound enormous! Especially when looking at the in-box pics -- those box dimensions are more reminiscent of an Ultra class figure than a mega.

Have no fear, I'll still enjoy him muchly!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

...and good 'ole Peaugh has his video reviews up for both Doubledealer and... Rhinox!!!

Rhinox is another great Generations voyager. He looks great with Waspinator and Hasblow owe us big time if they stopped with Rattrap.