Thread: Human alliance jazz too good to be true?

Default Human alliance jazz too good to be true?

I found a seller on ebay selling human alliance Jazz figures in their box for $36. The last time I went looking for human alliance Jazz the best price I could find was low hundreds. Is there a knockoff Human alliance Jazz or is this the real deal?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFORM...f6bcbbf&_uhb=1

the listing says it is real (even mentions to look out for knock offs) but I just wanted to be sure

best,

nick

Just looked at the ebay auction I thought it was a local seller. HA Jazz was found in large numbers on clearance at Toyworlds across Australia in late 2011 and they were $40.

So it's not impossible that some of the surplus was also around overseas.

thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated

Just updated my post after clicking through to the auction.

Looks alright to me, but he also has this: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...064c750&_uhb=1

Never know, he has a mix of stuff.

hmm seller is from China so he would most likely have both original and dubious stuff and that is the risk......
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I've previously purchased this from a differnt seller at about the same price, I am positive it was legit.

I know someone else from here has also purchased a powerdive repaint and they were pretty sure it was legit. don't know from which seller.

I think there must have been some surplus show up somewhere over there as there are several sellers with quite a few voyagers for around $20 shipped.

It is a bit of a gamble but the non-legit stuff he has is pretty easy to spot. Just be prepared for a dinged up box, my hot spot was shipped in what was essentially a brown paper bag. the box was fairly buggered but the toy was fine.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)