Page 683 of 833 FirstFirst ... 663673678679680681682683684685686687688693703 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by vorox4251 View Post
    High point is out of barricades
    Is there any starscream or bumblebees left? Is there even any transformers left?

Really? I saw 6 at the front counter @ 12:30pm today. Sign up front says they close in 10 days (5/8/18) so start shopping people.

By chance I picked up a Classic Red Lion for Voltron 84. Anyone in VIC, if you happen to see the Classics Green, Blue & Yellow Lions, drop me a line please
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Really? I saw 6 at the front counter @ 12:30pm today. Sign up front says they close in 10 days (5/8/18) so start shopping people.

By chance I picked up a Classic Red Lion for Voltron 84. Anyone in VIC, if you happen to see the Classics Green, Blue & Yellow Lions, drop me a line please
    About 5 around 2pm-ish

Shame you didn't ask about those lions earlier during the big w toy sale, would have given you my loose ones and get the full set in a box in their place, now they're all full voltron and everything, good luck though

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    About 5 around 2pm-ish

Shame you didn't ask about those lions earlier during the big w toy sale, would have given you my loose ones and get the full set in a box in their place, now they're all full voltron and everything, good luck though
    That's ok
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    About 5 around 2pm-ish

Went in at 4:30 and scanned the whole store, saw none, where were they

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Went in at 4:30 and scanned the whole store, saw none, where were they
    At the checkouts, as in where you go to pay, walking around the store would have you walk past, I just went to buy one thing and saw them on the counter opposite where I had to pay, if there is any left it's in a prime spot to sell out (although the boxes have seen better days so no good for misb collectors)

Went back today to high point. I was indeed wrong and so grabbed the last barricade. The only transformers stuff left is talk hounds and berserkers

Went back today to high point. I was indeed wrong and so grabbed the last barricade. The only transformers stuff left is talk hounds and berserkers
    Congrats on your successful hunt

I have my car and am in the CBD. If I was going to try to find a TRU with Barricade I guess Northern stores might be a chance? Drive to South Morang??

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I have my car and am in the CBD. If I was going to try to find a TRU with Barricade I guess Northern stores might be a chance? Drive to South Morang??
    That and Doncaster maybe?