Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: August 2015 Japanese & HK excl toy items

As the release of Menasor approaches (only a week away), more teaser images are being released by Hisashi Yuki.
    The group facing off with the Aerialbots, and an alternate combined mode that stretches the legs out more.

Megatran Guest

Anyone know which Japanese online retailers are selling these? Amazon JP is no good to me.

QT Crossovers
    - QTC02 - Evangelion (3-pack) - September 19th 3,500yen
    (Unit 0 is yellow Optimus truck, Unit 1 is purple Optimus truck, Unit 2 is red Optimus truck - w/ new heads)

You should be able to pick them up from HK (online) stores too as they get a full release here. Saw the hello kitty ones yesterday and decided they are an easy pass for me. I'm going to stick to the main line characters.

Megatran Guest

Thanks Bladestorm. I'm trying to avoid HK online retailers at this point coz of the high USD.

TAV Runabout just showed up on hlj again.... But is only 1 per customer.... Any hlj shoppers not want it and can get me one?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    TAV Runabout just showed up on hlj again.... But is only 1 per customer.... Any hlj shoppers not want it and can get me one?
    Damn... I was just on there two hours before you posted this, buying a couple of other items, and Runabout & Override were both "order stop". And now they are back like that.
    Talk about bad timing.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Damn... I was just on there two hours before you posted this, buying a couple of other items, and Runabout & Override were both "order stop". And now they are back like that.
    Talk about bad timing.
    Yeah I've had a search for TAV open in my work browser and Ipad for a few weeks now.... refresh multiple times a day. This was a random refresh and lucky timing!

But Yeah, I want 2, one for UW Menasor, one for TAV/RID shelf... But while there weren't many and it was restricted to 1 per person, it didn't go out of stock after my order so there were a couple more

With UW Menasor officially being released on the 22nd (a week before the rest of August's items), the toy is in dealers hands in Asia (the Hasbro HK release) with the Hasbro HK exclusive coin... which can be seen here from a facebook posting.

^finally something about UW02 release yet still no box pics? (Except just the front box art from Hisashi Yuki)

Robotkingdom have released some images of the box, but have their name all over it... but now that it has been released, there should be some clean images soon.
    (mine just dropped into my HLJ account - so other people should be getting theirs shipped from their sources as well)