• Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

1 3.57%
  • Not even interested

1 3.57%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Wheelie

This was the wave 1 Legend I wasn't remotely interested in -- I was hanging out for Stripes because I love Buzzsaw. Well, Stripes is one of the shoddiest TFs I've ever bought and Wheelie blew me away. Great toy with a fantastic transformation, heaps of fun. His cockpit makes for the best Titan Master interactivity of the first four Legends by MILES.

You need to get lucky and find one whose vehicle mode holds together reasonably well, but if you can do that you have something pretty amazing.

This guy is very cool! Transformation had a nice twist (esp for the size class) and he looks really nice in both modes!

Don't have an issue with the vehicle mode but I can see how it really doesn't have a whole lot fo tabs holding it together.

Just a shame he doesn't have an accessory (slingshot)...

If I had the GDO Wheelie, his slingshot would go to this guy that quickly...

Picked him up yesterday and cannot wait for both Kickback and Gnaw from wave 3. As I'm passing on Blaster/Soundwave (along with most of the TR stuff) in favour of MP/3P MP scale stuff, I won't be picking up the others, but I love the range they're making.

That said, if an OS KO is made, I'll happily shunt him with my MPs alongside my OS Powerglide. A great little design.

Very cool toy but mine just cannot peg together in vehicle mode, it is a total mess. Will take a closer look later and see if I need to file anything down. Pumped for Gnaw now.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Very cool toy but mine just cannot peg together in vehicle mode, it is a total mess. Will take a closer look later and see if I need to file anything down. Pumped for Gnaw now.
    Same here. When I get time I will have a close look under better light but the arms won't lock in.

Yeah legs are fine, the problem is the slots and pegs on the arms.

hmm interesting. i grabbed this along with Rewind the other day and mine also doesn't want to hold together too well in vehicle mode. I skipped the instructions and tried to do it on my own so I thought I might have mucked something up but it now seems fairly common. Otherwise kinda cool

Would people who are experience problems with Wheelie holding together in vehicle mode be able to post photos?

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    hmm interesting. i grabbed this along with Rewind the other day and mine also doesn't want to hold together too well in vehicle mode. I skipped the instructions and tried to do it on my own so I thought I might have mucked something up but it now seems fairly common. Otherwise kinda cool
    Same problem here which is really sad because this figure would stand right alongside the legendary Hubcap when it comes to scout class figures despite being smaller. So it's unfortunate to see the alt. mode engineering let the little guy down.