Page 104 of 113 FirstFirst ... 849499100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1124

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    @Hursty: I recommend Hordak Hursty.... not so Hurricane Hordak - I hear he's flaky
    Excellent, yeah I'm in complete agreeance Liege as I'm definitely after the 'normal' version of Hordak because in my eyes (both normally & rose-tinted ) he's the superior version.

@Hursty - Hordak is awesome not as awesome as She-ra lol <ok ok i had a crush on here when i was a kid>

@Liege - dre, i got he man skeletor and battle cat just waiting in the mail, then il look fo rthe rest like

This is on my target list for now... lol

Catra
    Evilyn
    Bow
    Orko
    Shadow Weaver
    Sorceress
    Beastman
    Leech
    Man At Arms...

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    @Hursty - Hordak is awesome not as awesome as She-ra lol <ok ok i had a crush on here when i was a kid>

@Liege - dre, i got he man skeletor and battle cat just waiting in the mail, then il look fo rthe rest like

This is on my target list for now... lol

Catra
    Evilyn
    Bow
    Orko
    Shadow Weaver
    Sorceress
    Beastman
    Leech
    Man At Arms...
    I think youll find some at the upcoming Parramatta fair dre, well, except for Shadow weaver - she is kinda pricy and limited release I believe. That was why I bit the bullet when i saw her last last fair. Orko can be quite pricy too, depends on who is selling - the guy on the right side (where you had your table last time) sells pretty much ebay price, but the guys on the stage has it a bit less.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

more 200x figures, only Zodak and prolly Faker remains and then Ill be getting mostly Stactions of the snakemen then on to MOTUC that I like
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

more 200x figures, only Zodak and prolly Faker remains and then Ill be getting mostly Stactions of the snakemen then on to MOTUC that I like
    Awesome! I don't have 200x Mossman. Does he smell of eucalyptus like the MOTUC version?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Awesome! I don't have 200x Mossman. Does he smell of eucalyptus like the MOTUC version?
    nah. he smeels of just same plastic smell. I guess the gimmick loses it's potency over time

Anyone want my MOTUC Ratlor and Filmation King Randor?

I meant smells...

Oh and almost forgot to post these new babiesssssnakes from Parra fair
    I think I shouldve gotten 1 more set since there's an extra 2 heads anyways to really bulk up King Hssss' army

Nice pickups Liege!

I acquired this bloke at the Parra Fair last weekend (Was hoping one would be there too ), making him my 3rd MOTUC figure overall & the 2nd last one that I actually want (The last is Snakeface but I might get others down the line) :

Another one for King Hsss' army

Sssqueeze

All I need now is wait for Snakeface - think Ill get the upcoming version rather than the 200x one