Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 77879293949596979899100101102107 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Awww, c'mon everyone... I just got this personal msg from ToyGuru...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott @sslick View Post

Great news Toy Fans... I personally can guarantee that we're gonna improve everything in 2 weeks. Wow! Aren't I fantastic?! No, I'm serious this time! No really! 2 weeks, I promise. Have I ever lied about fixing problems before? C'mon She-Fans and He-Ravers, I'm one of you, remember? Besides, Pixel-Dan didn't notice CS problems! Want proof? Check out my 360p videos - forget HD, we're saving that cash for the new improved Matt-El. Just give us another 2 weeks! Did I say 2? I meant 7! Did I say weeks? I meant months!

Pretty cool huh!

See... not long now!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    This arrived today:

Surprisingly quick for Matty shipping, about 3 weeks! Since the sub is here, the day of sales shouldn't be too far away.
    Sweet, that must mean that mine will be here in the next few days!
    He looks awesome.

Draego-Man is here:

Right on! Wow...Never noticed how...alternative Dr. Mindbender's outfit was til now. hmm.

My Thunder punch arrived today. Talk about a wait! Looks great though!

My POP acquisitions from the recent Parra Toy Fair

Shadow Weaver and 200x Staction Grizzlor - love the hair on this fella

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Congratulations on Shadow Weaver! I really like her.

Thanks, yeah despite the fact she aint poseable from the waist down much, she has a lot of personality for a figure. Im thinking now of getting the rest of the Horde characters(again, a bit too late to jump on the Bandwagon, thisll be costly) - lesse, there's just Catra, Grizzlor, and Leech so far right?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks, yeah despite the fact she aint poseable from the waist down much, she has a lot of personality for a figure. Im thinking now of getting the rest of the Horde characters(again, a bit too late to jump on the Bandwagon, thisll be costly) - lesse, there's just Catra, Grizzlor, and Leech so far right?
    Plus Hordak, Hurricane Hordak and Adora. With Horde Prime and Mosquitor upcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Plus Hordak, Hurricane Hordak and Adora. With Horde Prime and Mosquitor upcoming.
    Already have Hordak, Ive seen Hurricane Hordak (meh) in the fair - not getting that, Adora...hmmmmm prolly when I see it I'll decide if Ill get it, as ive already got She-Ra anyways.