Thread: Unofficial Transformer Prototypes from Cybertron Con

Default Unofficial Transformer Prototypes from Cybertron Con

Came across this on TFW2005:
    More Unofficial Fan Produced Transformers Images from Cybertron Con

Contained in this post is also a statement from FansProject about their future releases:
    Remember the prototype storyboards shown off at TFCon last year? The Junkion "Collector", the Glacialbots custom combiner group, and the Warbot based on Broadside? These are all confirmed to still be in the pipeline. The Junkion will come in three flavours, male, female and elder. Any one can ride on the back of any other in bike mode. The Glacialbots are still in very early stages but the intention is for them to have a very Generation 1 feel "but more fun". Lastly, the Warbot Broadside is coming along well, and we might be able to look forward to some prototype images of this follow-on to the popular custom piece Warbot Defender soon.

It would seem that the 3rd Party Transforming Robot market is starting to really build and gain momentum.

I don't care at all for those Headmasters. Prime and Soundwave Headmasters? What's the point?

The only picture there that has me intrigued is the Constructicon (Not Scavenger).

The other none photo news which has me hyped is that FansProject's Not Wreckgar and family are now confirmed but most of all I am hyped by Not Broadside.

man i want a supreme Broadside, there are actual g1 episodes that show how frekin massive Broadside is
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

What are the Glacial bots again? I'm drawing a blank.

The point is there cool!

Well silly cool, I like the Headmasters, the Prime one would be cool for Powermaster Prime, a little like the concept art where he has a transforming head. That said I would still probably pass on these as I'm wary of upgrade sets, with the exception of the Crossfire set..

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    What are the Glacial bots again? I'm drawing a blank.
    The glacial bots I believe are Fansproject's own original G1 aesthetic based combiner set that are supposed to fit right in along side the classic gestalts albeit with better levels of articulation and apparently more fun, though what this means is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    The point is there cool!

Well silly cool, I like the Headmasters, the Prime one would be cool for Powermaster Prime, a little like the concept art where he has a transforming head. That said I would still probably pass on these as I'm wary of upgrade sets, with the exception of the Crossfire set..
    See, I'm not all too bothered by the Optimus and Soundwave Headmasters, I think it'll be fun to play a 'what if?' scenario with them, like if they had to become Headmasters for whatever reason or if not Headmasters why not Micromasters?