Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Can we get stuff that is sold by other sellers with the cheap shipping as well?
    For exampl, Rumble here has been taken by a bunch of resellers. If I bought one of theirs, would it get the cheap shipping that buying direct from amazon has?

I would like a BH Optimus. Might slap one in the cart and see how much it'll end up costing

*edit*
    no it would appear it doesn't work...

Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    For exampl, Rumble here has been taken by a bunch of resellers. If I bought one of theirs, would it get the cheap shipping that buying direct from amazon has?

I would like a BH Optimus. Might slap one in the cart and see how much it'll end up costing
    I put 5 first edition Vehicon in my amazon cart earlier. Came to $65.37. Then checked the shipping, and it was $127.82!!!!!...just for the shipping. This was from some other seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

*edit*
    no it would appear it doesn't work...

Oh well
    Yeah, the non-Amazon people will have their own shipping and must have something pre-entered for international orders. Amazon must have some sort of bulk shipping deal with the US postal service (or whomever they use) to get such a good deal.

I note I'm only able to buy certain things if they're from Amazon themselves.
    unless of course the company has an embargo on selling the items overseas.
    COUGH*BANDAI*COUGH

Today's browsings while shopping...

Kreo Combiner Superion
    $11
    Kreo Combiner Bruticus $11
    Kreo Combiner Predaking $11
    (note - no Devastator in stock... BBTS has all four for $10 each, but Amazon should be cheaper after shipping, especially if buying other items)

Kreo Beast Hunters Optimus $25 (instock 19th Feb)
    Kreo Beast Hunters Bumblebee $20
    Kreo Beast Hunters Ripclaw $20
    (note - BBTS has Optimus at $26, but the other two at $18... I think shipping for the three would be more than $3 cheaper at Amazon)

Generations FOC Voyager Soundwave $23

Art of Cybertron (FOC artbook) $25 (from $40)
    TFPrime Season 2 DVD $20 (from $30)
    TFPrime Season 2 Bluray $44 (from $60)

Quite a few IDW compilations are listed at close to half price, but don't buy with toy items, as they end up just floating around loose in a big box. Plus, you have to pay shipping, so compare to bookdepository's prices who have free shipping.

all the kreo combiners except predaking are sold out on Amazon, ended up ordering all 4 directly from BBTS

Love to get the Prime season 2 blu ray but scared its not gonna work.

Some tosspost is charging 25 fro Bruticus.
    unbelievable. The others are back in stock though! Except for devs who is from BBTS.

Edit:
    Boo those buttheads at BBTS are selling the Superion as well. Can't get Devs or Superion sent out coz of them. Booooo!
    Not happy jan!

Yeah, be careful to check if the item is "sold by Amazon"... once it sells out from Amazon, it will then list the next cheapest dealer on their site.

Been watching amazon for a bit lately. Does amazon actually get stock now? I notice with almost everything tf related is sole by another shop... It's getting a little annoying, especially since they all suddenly decide to double the price, and the ones that do ship internationally charge quite a bit for it. America collectable for example was wanting to charge me almost $10 postage for each individual kreon combiner...