Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BLEACH

Default BLEACH

Not sure where to place this so I made separate thread, for those of us into Bleach.....if ever mods can merge this to another everything else thread please do so.

Ichigo Kurosaki! 25 points of articulation.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Dont you show me this stuff............just because I get the manga

I want, where did you get it from? and how much?

I got it from HobbyCo in QVB for $80 (they've got overinflated prices, I know) when I went to meet-up with roller last Saturday. But I think I saw these on Back order in BBTS as well Tabias... for half the price IIRC. There was 2 of Ichigo in there but I chose this one coz the other had a very tiny "beauty mark" on his cheek. I wouldve bought a super poseable Naruto figure as well that they had ( last piece at that) but Ive already overspent

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...?search=bleach

Oh and Valkyrie..... cmooooon you know you want it, cmooooon he's waving at yah.....all it takes it to reach back hehehehehe

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Hey leige....you seen the WonFest pictures from Japan.......man I am stuffed. Some nice new Bleach figurines that you might be tempted in

Also a bucket load of figma too including Robocop which I was surprised at.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Hey leige....you seen the WonFest pictures from Japan.......man I am stuffed. Some nice new Bleach figurines that you might be tempted in
    "snip"
    Also a bucket load of figma too including Robocop which I was surprised at.
    Nope I havent. Got any links please? Im interested in moving figures actually not so much on statue/preposed figurines for Bleach/Naruto. Although I like looking at them min figurines to admire the details. Im thinking of getting the 6 inch superposeable Naruto figure I saw back at Hobbyco (if it's till available by next payday) SO far I think it's just Hitsugaya and Rukia are out with the Ichigo figure I got...I do hope they continue making the figures..

Ichigo now stands atop my living room TV where he poses a different pose everytime I play with him a little hehehe...

Here you go liege.....bringing back your thread with a new Bleach figure that I am thinking about getting.

BLEACH Tia Harribel Complete Figure[Alpha Omega (Alter * MegaHouse)]

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Nice, Oh and I saw a Nel figure (2nd wave) last Armageddon , almost a s tall as Ichigo. couldnt afford it there and then though so I settled to getting my Kon stuff toy/backpack instead

Its old news now but forgot to post it here

Kawaaaiiiii!!

I just got into Bleach, so I'm kinda hoping to revive this thread! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    I just got into Bleach, so I'm kinda hoping to revive this thread! ^_^
    You have a lot of watch and reading to catch up on then...