Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Paulbot's Garage Sale (eg Non Toy Stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yes if you're buying some of my toys as well. But I'm a little concerned you don't know what you're getting with these trades. Maybe check some of the previews and scans about.. but be careful of spoilers.
    what do you mean i dont know what im getting? its season 8 isnt it
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

It was the question about the contents of the trades that made me wonder if you've seen any of the contents before and seen what the comic version looks like.

It was the question about the contents of the trades that made me wonder if you've seen any of the contents before and seen what the comic version looks like.
    i know what they are like and i want them i'll take them and metroplex
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Noted. With the X-Factor books are you interested in the Madrox book as well? I've also got the latest X-Factor book on my way (forgot I ordered it) so I will throw that in for another $5.

Hi PaulBot

i would love to take the Madrox and latest x-factor book as well.

I will be at Sandown tomorrow morning, is it easier to pay for/collect them there?

Thanks

The fair's a few weeks away and I should be there. But its coming up soon and I'm not fully prepared and have a big day the next day so I'm a bit undecided on the stall now. But selling or not I'll be there and can sell you these books then.

sounds great. I will only be there for a little while in the morning (have to scoot off to work)

in case i miss you, i work at the Chadstone centre so maybe we could arrange a meet there sometime

Hi Paulbot,

this is embarassing... but i total misread the dates on the Sandown fair and i am going to be interstate that weekend

Sorry to muck you around, but could i possibly meet you at the Chadstone S/C sometime? i work at the office towers there (near the Post office) from 8:30-5... are you able to meet me there? i can meet before/after or during work hours if that makes life easier

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antooki View Post
    Hi Paulbot,

this is embarassing... but i total misread the dates on the Sandown fair and i am going to be interstate that weekend

Sorry to muck you around, but could i possibly meet you at the Chadstone S/C sometime? i work at the office towers there (near the Post office) from 8:30-5... are you able to meet me there? i can meet before/after or during work hours if that makes life easier

thanks
    That should be fine as I live close by, but I work in the city so it might have to be after work one day. Email me at y740 / hotmail / com and we can figure something out offline.

No problems. Will chat via email. Mine is antooki/gmail/com

Thanks

Got your email thanks. Will get back to you soon.