Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I'm sitting at about 85. I find going to other major cities in other countries helps. New York and Tokyo both have lots of Pokemon.
    I'm almost done, just need one more that I can't find. Frustrating to be so close!

I finally have time to have a crack at x & y. I've added everyones friend code

My friend code is 5112-3514-9912.
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Done and done.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

So the Ruby and Sapphire remakes have been announced for 3DS.

I'll be interested to find out more about further mega evolutions but to me the original Ruby and Sapphire were by far and away the worst generation in terms of gameplay, layout, pacing and story.

I cannot say I'll be getting these unless it is revealed there is a massive overhaul of the region. I hated the insanely boring surf sections with nothing but tentacool, with such weak early game pokemon, nigh unusable late game pokemon due to high level ups and a bare bones story that was dull to the point of shut-down. On top of that I hope this is genuinely compatible with X and Y, even though I know there will be some lengthy wasteful process or "pokemon bank" only way to get them from one game to the other. I have tired of transferring my hundreds of monsters from game to game, generation to generation.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    So the Ruby and Sapphire remakes have been announced for 3DS.

I'll be interested to find out more about further mega evolutions but to me the original Ruby and Sapphire were by far and away the worst generation in terms of gameplay, layout, pacing and story.

I cannot say I'll be getting these unless it is revealed there is a massive overhaul of the region. I hated the insanely boring surf sections with nothing but tentacool, with such weak early game pokemon, nigh unusable late game pokemon due to high level ups and a bare bones story that was dull to the point of shut-down. On top of that I hope this is genuinely compatible with X and Y, even though I know there will be some lengthy wasteful process or "pokemon bank" only way to get them from one game to the other. I have tired of transferring my hundreds of monsters from game to game, generation to generation.
    I gotta agree on not being the biggest fan of the Hoenn region and story.

I don't think you will have to worry about this not being compatible with X and Y. From what it looks like these are just remakes, so will likely be part of the same generation, much like the other remakes have been.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I'm pretty excited, but I don't know which to get. I got Emerald, so there's no real way I can upgrade my old game. I might get both. If I have to get one, I'll have to see the version exclusives.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I really need to finish pokemon Y. Purchased it on release, beat the 7th badge on the first day... but have yet to bring myself to pick it up, didn't want it to finish - Minus catching all the pokemon, (I spent one day trading all my Black and White 2 pokemon over via bank the other month). How much play time do all the side quests add?

if anyone is after the cards with the codes for magmar and electobuzz pm me
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    How much play time do all the side quests add?
    An hour a night to collect all the mega stones.

Can't say I've bothered to do it, the post game for X. and Y does not seem worth it, especially considering that half of BW and bw2 game was post game.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I knew there'd be a pokemon thread here somewhere. I stopped at old skool gold but recently started again with Y. Got my team bred, but have lost motivation to level.