Thread: Custom Classics Huffer

Default Custom Classics Huffer

I think there was already a thread for an early version of this a while ago, but I thought I'd start anew with a new thread for the (nearly) finished custom that has been in production for a long while.

This is my custom Classics Huffer, made out of my old Cybertron scout class Armorhide figure, that was somewhat of a junker.

As can be seen from some of these pics, he needs a few minor touch ups around the edge of the face and another coat of purple on the helmet. The inside of the legs could do with a bit of paint as well. The back hood thing is made out of card for the moment and I need to integrate some kind of joint on it so it can fit in vehicle mode.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Can't see pics.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Can't see pics.
    Something with Flickr embedding. Pics on TinyPic will be up shortly.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

FIXED. Pics in first post.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Really nice work. I like your colour choices - The purple and light blue go really nicely together. The only thing I would change is to paint the tires black. That might not fit in exactly with Huffer's traditional all-chrome/silver arms, but I think it would work fine with your interpretation of the character.

Any alt mode shots you could share with us?

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Really nice work. I like your colour choices - The purple and light blue go really nicely together. The only thing I would change is to paint the tires black. That might not fit in exactly with Huffer's traditional all-chrome/silver arms, but I think it would work fine with your interpretation of the character.

Any alt mode shots you could share with us?
    I am planning to make the tyres black, but I'm currently out of paint. At the moment, his alt mode is without a windscreen and I still have to work the hood thing so it rotates around so I can transform him. That will be sometime soon, hopefully.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Excellent job dude , that mold REALLY works for Huffer and it baffles me that Hasbro only ever sought to offer it as a Classics offering through FunPub & Botcon.

Yours looks WAY the hell better though.