Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unicron Light Up Statue Lamp

Default Unicron Light Up Statue Lamp

This looks the bomb! Would be great for the bedside. My wife probably wouldn't allow it though but would be a great feature piece for the man cave.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/02/09/n...ry-toys-333142

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    This looks the bomb! Would be great for the bedside. My wife probably wouldn't allow it though but would be a great feature piece for the man cave.
    Completely agree! Definitely want one of these on my desk at home. Looks amazing.

I was only looking at this this morning thinking how good it looked. I'm assuming by the generations logo its officially licensed? Even the little rodimus looks good.

I hate to nitpick such an awesome display piece... but shouldn't Hot Rod be facing Unicron, not with his back turned?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I hate to nitpick such an awesome display piece... but shouldn't Hot Rod be facing Unicron, not with his back turned?
    From the photos it looks like Hot Rod is removable and can also be raised higher. So I guess you could turn him around if you wanted.

Anyone want to take a guess at retail price for this?

What a bright idea.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Well technically you wouldn't be able to see Hot Rod because he should be inside Unicron. Also, he's massively out of scale. The way I see it is that the Hot Rod figure is intended to be more of an "inset" display piece rather than literal. Besides, considering that the power of the Matrix would be all encompassing, it wouldn't really matter which way Hot Rod was facing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Completely agree! Definitely want one of these on my desk at home. Looks amazing.
    With a 55x50cm base and 66cm in height, I hope that you've got a lot of spare desk space available!

Wow that's a huge lamp!

So am I going to start something by asking why the light projection is a Decepticon logo?

Also Batman called. He wants the Bat Signal back...

Fair question. The Blentron logo would make more sense, although they may need to obtain permission from TakaraTOMY to use it. Or just use no logo at all, that would've made sense too.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Wow that's a huge lamp!

So am I going to start something by asking why the light projection is a Decepticon logo?

Also Batman called. He wants the Bat Signal back...
    Unicron may have been non-aligned and attacked a bunch of Decepticons, he did create Galvatron, Scourge, Cyclonus and the Sweeps as Decepticons. It could easily be argued that he would have aligned himself with the Decepticons at the time, you know, beyond being evil.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust