Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Shops - Potential TF Stockists

Ultimate Science Fiction
    Update your details
    Level 1 152 Hopkins St, Footscray, VIC 3011

p: (03) 9362 0788

Website - None Supplied

Email - None Supplied

i also remembered Japan book plaza off south yarra station had some hardcover books
    Last edited by autobreadticon; 16th April 2008 at 09:28 PM.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    It's just under Eaglemont Train Stn. Never been there but a couple of us here has e.g. STL and i am assuming TheDirtyDigger/Borge?

His shop has got a decent range of non-TF stuff.
    He does sell some original G1 stuff occasionally but, like he was trying to do at Sandown and he does on eBay, he sells KO's without saying they are KO's.

He also sells KO's of militaria and tries to pass them off as authentic as well as can be attested by his neg feedbacks on his eBay account.

Default I've been to Eaglemont!

I found out about that collectables store under eaglemont station through their ebay ads.

Anyhow, I went there a couple months back with my gf and needless to say, if you're a tf fan it's definitely not the cheapest of places. The store owner is female (and no, don't get any ideas LOL trust me) and she mainly has g1 reissues, masterpiece figs and KO MISB dinobots/metroplex/mirage at "here's-my-life-savings" prices. There was a loose incomplete original g1 prime, tailgate and camshaft ($60 LOL) if I remember correctly.

I'm not a star wars fan, but damn she had a crapload amongst heaps of other pop culture stuff (mostly figs). Definitely drop in if you have 10 mins to spare and are in the neighbourhood. It's a small store though.

Hope this answers some queries!

She's atually the sister of the owner.... his view on KO's is "they have to be made in the factory, so they are official"..... went right through it with him one day and each time i revealled some more detailed knowledge as a collector he changed his story....

and the prime is a KO.... came from a damaged box....

sometimes he has some good real stuff... i still haven't opened the MISB G2 Ramjet and other G2 gobots and cyberjets i got from him a couple of years ago

i just noticed this thread! i have some feedback about gardenvale collectables, i mentioned seeing masterpiece megatron there in the sightings thread a little while ago. the staff are incredibly rude! very much an attitude that our very being there was a great inconvenience and that we were not worth their time, even though my fiance bought some vintage magazines. i won't be going there again, or dealing with them on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post
    i just noticed this thread! i have some feedback about gardenvale collectables, i mentioned seeing masterpiece megatron there in the sightings thread a little while ago. the staff are incredibly rude! very much an attitude that our very being there was a great inconvenience and that we were not worth their time, even though my fiance bought some vintage magazines. i won't be going there again, or dealing with them on ebay.
    Ah bummer, was going to check out their actually physical store one day. However they are a bit more expensive than Robot Kingdom, and I am a lazy lazy man

Found a new store at 113 Bourke St in the city. Its at the back of the complex, shop 22 I think, you should be able to see the sign when you enter at the front. Its got a mix of transformers, a few masterpieces, mainly movies. Everything else is your typical anime style shop. Prices are a tad on the expensive side but I think they have a sale on atm. I didnt ask as they didnt have anything I particularly wanted.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Maybe it's time we updated the first post in the thread? Whart with EzyDVD, Hobby Japan, and Borders all having closed down. (I think AnimeZone in box hill has too). And Alternate Worlds has moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Maybe it's time we updated the first post in the thread? Whart with EzyDVD, Hobby Japan, and Borders all having closed down. (I think AnimeZone in box hill has too). And Alternate Worlds has moved.
    Yes good point. The first post is more than four years old. I'm updating it now.

There's Go Figures

Shop 2 / 951 Sydney Road
    Coburg North Victoria 3058

They have a website:
    http://www.gofigurecollectables.com.au/

Prices are a bit steep, they also have stalls during armagaddon and supanova.
    Usually have masterpieces in stock.