Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BC12 panel - Hasbro products

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Although I'm a fan of the TakTom Masterpieces my biggest complaint is that the boxes dont have a viewing window so MIB/ MISB collecting means not ever really seeing the toy. Hasbro win here.
    This is usually the case, but US MP10 Prime looks like hes bent over and ready to lay some brown cable.

Interesting that he comes with his trailer!

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    This is usually the case, but US MP10 Prime looks like hes bent over and ready to lay some brown cable.

Interesting that he comes with his trailer!
    Wonder if tt will release a complete mp10 later down the track haha

That MP-10 looks sweet, didn't buy the Takara version simply due to price. The Hasbro version looks very similar and at half the price will be a nice addition to the collection. Loving that he comes with trailer and all other accessories.

Interesting
    Seems as though they are once again holding back most of the news for SDCC, which while I can understand, does take away from the fact that Botcon is JUST FOR TRANSFORMERS and you don't have to compete with all those other toy lines.

FOC Toys
    Voyager Soundwave - why! Fantastic to get his tape pals, but he just looks like an upscaled Deluxe, and now he is going to be the odd one out since all the annouced toys are still deluxe scale.
    Kickback - awesome! Can't make heads or tails of the alt mode though.
    SDCC Bruticus - sucks hard that the real colour scheme is an exclusive and means another weekend of needing to sit on eBay waiting for a good price on 2 of the buggers.

Masterpiece
    Good news for those who couldn't afford the Japanese and for those who got the Japanese and want another one for display or ..
    Just hope the red stays red and the stacks stay long.

Prime Toys
    Did anyone ask or has it been reported on WHY the case assortments suck, and no mention of Voyager Breakdown. May have to get the Japanese one...
    Airachnid - looks excellent, please be repacked in Wave 5 or later as 1 per case sucks.

How does one go about acquiring toys from this event? Is eBay the best or only option?

I want that Terrorcon Cliffjumper more than anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    How does one go about acquiring toys from this event? Is eBay the best or only option?

I want that Terrorcon Cliffjumper more than anything!
    Wait until July, got to San diego.

Wait until july. Spend money on Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    ...And I 3rd that; it looks atrocious and really doesn't tickle my fancy at all, but then neither did the Nemesis repaint really.
    They might have been more successful if Ultra Mammoth had a mostly white with hints of silver, like MP Ultra Magnus. Or maybe following the Classics line, made him mostly white with blue legs.

For me the main reason this colour scheme does not work for me is because they've mixed up Ultra Magnus' Cab/Trailer combined mode colour scheme, with the Optimus-head from his cab-only mode. If they were going to keep this mode, perhaps maybe re-mold the head to reflect his combined mode body?

Hmmmm not much of interest to me.

MP10 is the best news here, although he doesn't not look as good as the TT one, he is brighter and his Trailer is not painted, also i think his smokestacks may be smaller. Still if they can keeo the price down then I will be happy.

SDC Bruticus looks good, but not SDC price good. Depends how much they are bu I don't think there going to be worth double the standard Hasbro price.

The new Soundwave looks IMO really boring, yeah he has data disk Laserbeak, but that's about it for appeal, nothing else new. Maybe I'll wait till his repaint.

That Insecticon reminds me of the swarm form AHM, it is interesting, everything else new announced is either from a line I don't collect or to expensive to be worth getting.

The Insecticon looks interesting, MP 10 - meh Im not really into MPs nowadays since they've shrunk and keep rehashing old characters, Soundwave - looks meh, the deluxe they released in Generations was sufficient - for me, those datadisk cassetrons look kinda weak transformation wise, even minicons looked more articulate that those. Oh well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yeah, it is a rather boring display of things to come.

It seems that most of my collecting will be from 3rd parties over the next year. Too bad there wasn't much of interest to me from official sources.