Page 700 of 710 FirstFirst ... 680690695696697698699700701702703704705 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    This might interest G1 collectors who are seeking to complete their targetmasters.

This seller has MISB versions of Targetmaster Blurr, Kip and Scourge.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/xomanowar/m.html

It's too rich for my blood, but rare you see multiple targetmasters from a single seller.
    That's really cool, but also out of my collection wheelhouse at the moment.

I'd love to have a complete set of MISB G1 transformers and somewhere to display them, maybe if that powerball ever comes through for me. ..
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Omg you guys! Get in on one of these while you can, they’re RARE as! A real steal for $89.99 plus postage...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223419510412

Not sure if anyone is still after POTP Sludge and Snarl but they've popped up on the transformers_outlet store for $35 each. Only a few left by the looks of things.

Hey guys, wanting to get your feedback on something. I ordered some figures (SH Figuarts Broly and Gogeta) off eBay and contacted the seller on status. They informed me that they'll be receiving the stock soon however it was more expensive than initially thought and are raising the price.

Is this fair? Because I don't think so since I only purchased it from them at that price. Would like feedback from my like-minded fellows.

Unless stated clearly otherwise, I expect ebay items to be in stock and to ship immediately after payment. Pre-ordering is not what I expect on ebay. And in no way should you be expected to pay extra because of lack of seller foresight. Screenshot the product page and description. Keep your emails. I sense a dispute is coming.

Cheers, the price is higher now on the item page however it still shows the original price on my eBay summary. I've told them to pound sand and will request a refund if they don't want to play.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

https://www.ebay.com.au/str/official...p2047675.l2563

20% off transformers using "PLUNGE"

I wonder if they can legally call themselves "official" as I don't see any sign of them being associated with Hasbro.
    They do seem to only sell items that have been found in Australia, so the stock does appear to be domestically obtained... but are they a private customer of Hasbro (unlikely), or one of the toy wholesalers that Hasbro deals with, who is using this ebay page to offload their Transformers stock (and if so, why just Transformers).
    Has anyone bought from this seller, and did they send an invoice/receipt with a business registration/number?