Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

TFTM Incinerator arrived today from my Mate in Columbus, Ohio.

He ain't that bad, but his trigger mechanism that spin his rotors is really stupid; not nearly as good as Blackout's/Evac's trigger.

I've also got the last 3 scouts on the way (Warpath, Stormsurge, Crosshairs) as well as deluxe Stockade. I'll post pics of those when they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Didn't see this guy stuffed into mailbox until just now, another childhood memory... my one and only Micromaster, Flattop:

Awesome, i just ordered mine.

Pulse, do those rotors do anything in robot mode, other than look look awkward?

AM Grimlock showed up from Canada toy. Only 3 G1 toys to acquire now (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

benben2142 Guest

Angry

I can’t believe that hlj still hasn’t sent me my thing’s, it’s been 3 weeks since I paid, it’s all because of stupid paypal cruse that company.

Dirge: Nah, the hands/rotors are useless.
    When you open the box for the 1st time, you have to attach them yourself (which isn't easy) & they hardly rotate at all when you pull back the trigger. Great work Aaron Archer, great work.

(sarcastic clapping in the distance)

$28.95 US
    Now for my PS3 to get here so I can play it...

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but The Transformers Game isn't all it's cracked up to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Dirge: Nah, the hands/rotors are useless.
    When you open the box for the 1st time, you have to attach them yourself (which isn't easy) & they hardly rotate at all when you pull back the trigger. Great work Aaron Archer, great work.
    I don't care who is to blame, but I'm glad you cleared that up for me. I'm kinda happy about it, I just bought a Browning on eBay, so the less I spend on cr@ppy figures like that, the better!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

In the mail today:

G1 Wheeljack
    G1 Overdrive

I cannot believe how good the condition of these two guys are. They have their original stickers in top condition. The wear on the toys are minimal. At times in the past I had given up hope on getting a reasonably priced complete Wheeljack that hadn't seen massive damage. They are just immaculate.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I don't care who is to blame, but I'm glad you cleared that up for me. I'm kinda happy about it, I just bought a Browning on eBay, so the less I spend on cr@ppy figures like that, the better!
    Good Luck bringing Browning into Sydney through International Customs; I sure as hell reckon you're gonna need it. But if you had a mate in another state receive it first & then send it within the jurisdiction of Australia (so that it doesn't have to pass through International Customs again), it would probably be a much better chance of you getting it in your hands at all.