Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Mastermind Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Being made up of 5 robots the same size has always made him look a bit odd in mind (even if he is big). I'd like to see a creative company come up with a way to minimize his tiny torso syndrome.
    It shouldn't be that hard. The leg robots should provide the thigh and the arm robots should contribute a fair amount of shoulder.

Some new pics of HOS Not-Starscream. Looks like I guessed right on the price Unfortunately this means I'll most likely end up skipping on the HOS Seekers in lieu of Terminus Hexatron and just enjoy them vicariously through the pics of other forum members

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Some new pics of HOS Not-Starscream. Looks like I guessed right on the price Unfortunately this means I'll most likely end up skipping on the HOS Seekers in lieu of Terminus Hexatron and just enjoy them vicariously through the pics of other forum members
    I think what you're seeing there though dude is the price for that limited release version of the mold, it's quite possible that hte other 3 versions could be up to $20 less IMO or at least that's what I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I think what you're seeing there though dude is the price for that limited release version of the mold, it's quite possible that hte other 3 versions could be up to $20 less IMO or at least that's what I hope.
    My bad! I skim read that article, went straight for the pics and assumed it was the prototype. That amount doesn't feel right for an uncoloured toy, but it has a very HOS aesthetic to it and feels very fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    My bad! I skim read that article, went straight for the pics and assumed it was the prototype. That amount doesn't feel right for an uncoloured toy, but it has a very HOS aesthetic to it and feels very fitting.
    It's all good dude, it's an easy thing to do and hell I've been guilty of it on more than one occasion.
    Yeah, it does seem a little 'steep' doesn't it? - Especially as it is basically a minimally painted 'Post-Prototype' version, but I suppose there is that whole 'exclusivity' & 'first to own' bragging rights thing about it.

I think the idea of a 'prototype' exclusive may have come around due to some people saying stuff like 'the prototype looked better' after the final release is announced. However this mostly applies to official toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    It shouldn't be that hard. The leg robots should provide the thigh and the arm robots should contribute a fair amount of shoulder.
    I was actually thinking the same thing, I'm a bit disappointed that in the early CG renders they seem to have gone for a bog standard Razorclaw doing all the heavy lifting approach, but this could change.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yes they did

However we are yet to see something more solid from these guys but although Mastermind Creations does not seem to announce stuff without intending to release them.
    hear myself and hursticon chat about these in our latest podcast in the link in my sig.
    Btw kup would you like to join us sometime?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    hear myself and hursticon chat about these in our latest podcast in the link in my sig.
    Btw kup would you like to join us sometime?
    Yeah sure. I have never done a podcast before so please let me know what I need to do

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yeah sure. I have never done a podcast before so please let me know what I need to do
    do you have skype? and a mic?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast