Thread: HE-MAN soundtrack/score

Default HE-MAN soundtrack/score

Hey everybody,
    I was just perusing LA-LA land records, and came across this:

http://www.lalalandrecords.com/Site/He-Man.html

thought there may be some interest here. I like the He-Mans but I haven't had anything to do with it for decades. I may pick one up with my next order from LALA myself but figured I should share regardless.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Nice one.

Loved watching He-Man as a kid. Don't remember what music they had now save for the openning which emphasised HE-MAN ad nauseum. Think I'll leave it at that with rose tinted ear buds.

You know, I was just thinking about this at work two days ago (when the music just popped in my head), wondering if a MOTU score had ever been released, and to look for it when I got home (I forgot though).

And I had just placed an order on Amazon America for several new MOTU resource books too - The cartoon guide (it was back in stock), the Art book (concept and character art), and the comic strips (I already had the mini-comic book). It's taken over 35 years, but I'll finally be able to have a classics MOTU collection of books, music and cartoons, to go with the toys.

I hope there will be a She-Ra Score CD as well, and that it includes the song "I have the Power"... which doesn't have the best lyrics, but has a really catchy tune to it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I hope there will be a She-Ra Score CD as well, and that it includes the song "I have the Power"... which doesn't have the best lyrics, but has a really catchy tune to it.
    Cool, but still not as cool as the Spanish version of the He-Man theme!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1foJbrM57a4

Here I was thinking this was a new release... but having a look for a She-Ra score, I found that this MOTU CD set was actually released back on April 7th, 2015!
    And it's still not sold out yet... which makes a She-Ra cd very unlikely.