Thread: SDCC 2018 Cyberverse and Rescue Bots display

Default SDCC 2018 Cyberverse and Rescue Bots display

The two kiddie toylines for late 2018 and 2019 were in the one display case, and didn't reveal too much new stuff... so far. (there are some display cases that were boarded over, to be unveiled when the official reveal occurs during the actual convention)

Cyberverse and Rescue Bots, and most of them are already out somewhere in the world... but we do get some good looks at some new toys.

TFW gallery - Seibertron Cyberverse gallery - Seibertron Rescue Bots gallery

For Rescue Bots we have a first reveal of "blind bag" figurines, with four being shown, and you could probably expect at least a dozen. Plus, some pull-back vehicles that come with some diorama pieces.

For Cyberverse, we get a good look at the Ultra sized Shadow Striker (purple car), and a playset Optimus trailer, along with a number of Seeker jets, and a lot of the gimmicks revealed on the various toys.

Im getting so confused with the different toy lines and different sizes within each.

Cyberverse is clearly not aimed at me.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I really wanted some Seekers for play purposes and a Slipstream because modern times etc.

And we get this... I am so conflicted.

Some of the official images released by Hasbro for SDCC...

• Scout class Optimus Prime, Windblade, and Slipstream
    • Warrior Acid Storm, Windblade, and Megatron
    • Ultra class Shadow Striker and Shockwave

I hadn't really noticed before that the Scout class figures don't have vehicle modes. Those seemingly half-transformed modes with a weapon trigger action are their alt modes.

Warrior class Windblade looks interesting and might finally be the toy of the character I get. Maybe Megatron too. Not sure about the seekers after hearing they don't have knees. (The cost cutting on these when they are on shelfs for $42 is hard to forgive).

Ultra Shockwave looks kinda good too.