Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Smile

Just ordered my last G1 toy, Carnivac!!!

Not to long till i have the complete G1 collection all 100% complete!

Waiting on:

ROTF MIB complete Leaderclass Megatron
    GDO Asian exclusive MISB leaderclass Starscream and Ironhide

If this topic had been one week earlier, I would have said my $980 Pile of Loot from BBTS, with

Maketoys Giant
    Maketoys Battle Tanker
    Beelzeboss Growing Pains Head Kit (Goldbug Upgrade kit for Classics Bumblebee)
    Beelzeboss Devil Horns Head Kit (Cliffjumper Upgrade kit for Classics Cliffjumper)
    Fansproject Backfiery
    Prime Voyager Bulkhead
    Prime Voyager Starscream
    2x Prime Deluxe Vehicons
    Prime Deluxe Kup
    Prime Deluxe Rumble
    Prime Deluxe Airrachnid
    Prime Deluxe Ratchet
    Prime Deluxe Arcee
    Prime Deluxe Hot Shot
    Prime Deluxe Knock Out
    Prime Deluxe Dead End
    DotM Voyager Sentinal Prime
    DotM Deluxe Armor Topspin
    DotM Deluxe Airraid
    DotM Deluxe Dark Steel

And I'm already building my next Pile of Loot!
    I have FOC Prime, Shockwave, Jazz, Onslaught, Swindle, Vortex, Blastoff, and Brawl as well as Cyberverse Prime, Magnus, Skyquake ordered, waiting for the next $1000 shipment!

On the way from RobotKingdom, I have AM Breakdown, AM Unicron, and two Jet Vehicons.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    If this topic had been one week earlier, I would have said my $980 Pile of Loot from BBTS, with

Maketoys Giant
    Maketoys Battle Tanker
    Beelzeboss Devil Horns Head Kit (Cliffjumper Upgrade kit for Classics Cliffjumper)
    Fansproject Backfiery
    Prime Voyager Bulkhead
    Prime Voyager Starscream
    2x Prime Deluxe Vehicons
    Prime Deluxe Kup
    Prime Deluxe Rumble
    Prime Deluxe Airrachnid
    Prime Deluxe Ratchet
    Prime Deluxe Arcee
    Prime Deluxe Hot Shot
    Prime Deluxe Knock Out
    Prime Deluxe Dead End
    DotM Deluxe Airraid
    DotM Deluxe Dark Steel

I have FOC Prime, Shockwave, Jazz, Onslaught, Swindle, Vortex, Blastoff, and Brawl as well as Cyberverse Prime, Magnus, Skyquake ordered, waiting for the next $1000 shipment!

On the way from RobotKingdom, I have AM Breakdown, AM Unicron, and two Jet Vehicons.
    HOLY COW MAN, lol i thought i was bad for spending $650 in 4 days, but your spending makes me feel slightly better

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    HOLY COW MAN, lol i thought i was bad for spending $650 in 4 days, but your spending makes me feel slightly better
    In my defense, it was the buildup of about 5 months worth of purchases before I finally shipped the whole thing.

But yes, it does kinda become significant when they arrive in one lot like that.

Maketoys Giant
    Maketoys Battle Tanker
    Fansproject Backfiery
    Prime Voyager Bulkhead
    Prime Voyager Starscream
    2x Prime Deluxe Vehicons
    Prime Deluxe Kup
    Prime Deluxe Rumble
    Prime Deluxe Airrachnid
    Prime Deluxe Ratchet
    Prime Deluxe Arcee
    Prime Deluxe Hot Shot
    Prime Deluxe Knock Out
    Prime Deluxe Dead End
    DotM Deluxe Airraid
    DotM Deluxe Dark Steel

Sounds like you and I buy very similar items :-)

I'm waiting on
    TFC#
    04 Tracks
    08 Inferno
    10 Soundwave
    13 Hot Rodimus

Took the seller 2 weeks after the auction was won to update them to shipped and now it's been almost 2 weeks since then. The waiting game sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I've really noticed how there's a correlation between TF spending has going up, and how active I am on this forum in the last couple of months. It's fueling my plastic crack addition!

In my defense, it was the buildup of about 5 months worth of purchases before I finally shipped the whole thing.

But yes, it does kinda become significant when they arrive in one lot like that.
    That's pretty good spending-wise, considering you've got Green Giant in that PoL!

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Sounds like you and I buy very similar items :-)

I'm waiting on
    TFC#
    04 Tracks
    08 Inferno
    10 Soundwave
    13 Hot Rodimus

Took the seller 2 weeks after the auction was won to update them to shipped and now it's been almost 2 weeks since then. The waiting game sucks.
    One star for shipping, possibly one star for description for not stating on the listing that he'll lag out the shipping?

Adding onto my wait list:

TRU Thundercracker Masterpiece MISB ($118 inc postage), I got impatient, and i worry i might not find it instore when it gets release locally so i decided to buy it from USA.

So, updated list of what i'm waiting to be delivered:
    MP-06 Skywarp
    MP-11 Starscream with coin
    MP-11S Sunstorm with coin
    GDO Ironhide Leaderclass
    GDO Starscream Leaderclass
    ROTF Megatron Leaderclass
    TRU Thundercracker Masterpiece

This bundle cost me $883 and prior to this I had spent $510 on MP-02 Ultra Magnus, MP-01B Nemesis Convoy and MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy.

Now that I reflect on how much I spent in the pass month (almost $1400) it almost makes me scream

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I've really noticed how there's a correlation between TF spending has going up, and how active I am on this forum in the last couple of months. It's fueling my plastic crack addition!
    Yes, that's probably the worst part about this board!

kind of gone off TFs recently, but have been getting into Super Sentai (power rangers) and since there is a mix of figs in this thread, I am waiting on figuarts
    Kaizoku Sentai Gokaijer (Space pirate based rangers) Red, blue, green, silver, yellow and pink. Yellow and pink cost more than the others combined!! The power of women.

Just found out that Gokai Red's enemy Basco is a tamashii web exclusive and have organised that, and also found a Battle Fever Robo Chogokin that looks AWESOME!

Man, I am such a DORK!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    kind of gone off TFs recently, but have been getting into Super Sentai (power rangers) and since there is a mix of figs in this thread, I am waiting on figuarts
    Kaizoku Sentai Gokaijer (Space pirate based rangers) Red, blue, green, silver, yellow and pink. Yellow and pink cost more than the others combined!! The power of women.
    I remember only a few years ago, someone told me that in Japan, BW Airazor was made into a male character, as they thought a female character would produce less sales
    But then again, nowadays we do have anatomically correct dolls costing 1/5 of a new iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Just found out that Gokai Red's enemy Basco is a tamashii web exclusive and have organised that, and also found a Battle Fever Robo Chogokin that looks AWESOME!

Man, I am such a DORK!
    I can't believe Japan derived that from Marvel's creations! The orange one on the left looks pretty cool