Thread: 71007 Minifigures Series 12

Default 71007 Minifigures Series 12

So series 12 has been out for a couple of weeks now. What are your thoughts so far? Has anyone got an entire set yet or have some opted for a box or three?

It's a pretty good series. Have the full set and whilst some of it is average, there are some very nice ones like the spooky girl, wizard and gamer.

Did you buy a box or acquire individually? It's good seeing a fresh box in-store. The Big W I go to had a box... without minifigures in it. They were sold out. Goooone. I quite like the space miner and video game guy. The wizard reminds me of the early 1990s Lego Castle theme with the dragons.

I found them at Myer Perth a couple of weekends back. I just wanted Spooky Girl for the Monster Fighters mansion and managed to pick her out.

Was that during the 20% off sale? They didn't have them at the Myer I normally visit until Sunday 19 Oct Spooky Girl is one of the rarer figures at three a box, right?

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Did you buy a box or acquire individually? It's good seeing a fresh box in-store. The Big W I go to had a box... without minifigures in it. They were sold out. Goooone. I quite like the space miner and video game guy. The wizard reminds me of the early 1990s Lego Castle theme with the dragons.
    It's sad seeing an empty box Should be more stock coming hopefully. Is there a Target near you? They may still have the 20% off sale.

I bought a complete set from ebay. Made an offer to a seller for $75 shipped so it works out to be about $4.69 each. Buy 15 get 1 free. Sale price would have been better of course but it did same me the time trying to hunt them all down.

Spooky girl is one of the lower packed figs. The guy who does the minifig series reviews over at euro bricks listed this as 3 per box along with 6 other figs. Overall though they are fairly evenly packed series.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Was that during the 20% off sale? They didn't have them at the Myer I normally visit until Sunday 19 Oct Spooky Girl is one of the rarer figures at three a box, right?
    Yup, was during the 20% off sale. They were in acrylic-topped dump bins at the counter. As for Spooky Girl, took a bit of hunting, but got their in the end.

The three sets a box seems to be pretty fair. Was it series 10 or even Simpsons (Ralph?) that had only two of certain figures to a box?

I picked up some figures from TRU with a 20% off voucher at the weekend. I found them 15 minutes before closing so only got a couple of the ones I wanted. Went there a second time at the weekend. However another customer was there searching and I ended up getting only a limited selection of just two figures. Originally I wanted to purchase at Myer during the 20% off sale due to the Myer One points.

When I checked Target last week they didn't have any in stock so I didn't bother going back this week. I completely forgot about the 20% off Lego at Target otherwise I would have checked again on Monday. I ended up getting remaining preferred figures from DJs at $4.99 each. The bags inside the box were nice and fresh.