Page 116 of 193 FirstFirst ... 96106111112113114115116117118119120121126136 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    The Marvel Legends Australia FB page has an example of this situation.

Regular Joe sends several emails & gets no replies. The "Authorised Rep" (they now have customers acting as go-betweens), not PC Customer service, sends a PM to Scott and gets a response for all of Joe's questions in 11 minutes.
    This is sadly yet another reason why I have moved 60% of my purchases back overseas and by the end of the year 100%. I like they say am voting with my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Out of interest, what Customer Service reference number are we up to now?
    I just sent another email after not having received a response from my last one on 08/02.

I got number 4591
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

To put that in context that is 20ish ahead of the number I got this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I just sent another email after not having received a response from my last one on 08/02.

I got number 4591
    I am about 80 ahead of you.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    This just shifts blame on to those who are just trying to know if they've thrown money down a well or not.
    I've not seen them not deliver on an item. Sure there are delays and lengthy delays, but they've delivered

Well my last email on 08/02 was in the 3900s
    So in 17 days they have gotten ~600 emails. That isn't a lot (35-36/day). I handle more at work and I have to chase up updates from techs most of the time and handle escalations from the floor.

If I was managing the email I'd have a list of delayed things somewhere and and set of templates.

At least a 'sorry it has been delayed' email would be nice, even if it is copied from a template
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Is there an instance yet of PC not actually delivering on an item? I'm not talking about people taking refunds, I am actually talking about an order being placed and not actually being filled so that the person is out of pocket.
    My TR Blaster still hasn't shown up; the last email reply I got in Jan was 'Not sure if the order will be fulfilled' ... I've asked what my next move is but they haven't replied, and that was 4 weeks ago....

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I've not seen them not deliver on an item. Sure there are delays and lengthy delays, but they've delivered
    I ordered a CW Ironhide with UW Grand Galvatron preorder. Ironhide never showed up, the invoice printout I got with the order just had a big X over Ironhide and that was the first I heard about it (no emails saying "Hey, we ran out of Ironhides, here is a refund" or anything like that).

While I understand circumstances will always be different and that there's a likelihood my issue was a big one-off, I can't help but feel a bit anxious. It wasn't an issue when their customer service was all fine, but later last year things just started to unravel a bit.

I'm not looking forward to the day where an entire shipment is lost or an allotment couldn't be filled and people are then stuck dealing with secondary-market options which are more expensive than just purchasing from HLJ or Amazon (like if I have to go and find Ginrai etc). Again, I don't think it would be entirely fair to blame PC for something like that (as we wouldn't have all the information of course) but their behaviour as of recent hasn't given me hope that they'd be able to handle it in a manner befitting one of their competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I ordered a CW Ironhide with UW Grand Galvatron preorder. Ironhide never showed up, the invoice printout I got with the order just had a big X over Ironhide and that was the first I heard about it (no emails saying "Hey, we ran out of Ironhides, here is a refund" or anything like that).

While I understand circumstances will always be different and that there's a likelihood my issue was a big one-off, I can't help but feel a bit anxious. It wasn't an issue when their customer service was all fine, but later last year things just started to unravel a bit.

I'm not looking forward to the day where an entire shipment is lost or an allotment couldn't be filled and people are then stuck dealing with secondary-market options which are more expensive than just purchasing from HLJ or Amazon (like if I have to go and find Ginrai etc). Again, I don't think it would be entirely fair to blame PC for something like that (as we wouldn't have all the information of course) but their behaviour as of recent hasn't given me hope that they'd be able to handle it in a manner befitting one of their competitors.
    Fair point. What does your order status show on your profile? When I've had an order split, it showed partial I think from memory. I can understand an anxious feeling though.

Hopefully that never happens, and hopefully they take all the negative feedback onboard and are working on improving it. Unless we work for them, it's all speculation what is happening behind the scenes. Just have to wait for it all to play out.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Fair point. What does your order status show on your profile? When I've had an order split, it showed partial I think from memory. I can understand an anxious feeling though.

Hopefully that never happens, and hopefully they take all the negative feedback onboard and are working on improving it. Unless we work for them, it's all speculation what is happening behind the scenes. Just have to wait for it all to play out.
    Order says Partial, which is fine. I also got an email from them (after a lot of hassle) which assured me there was no risk to any of their stock and that it would be filled in time. I understand that shipments by boat can take an age and a half though.