Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Did you follow a specific guide on how to do it? What's involved? Any tips?
    I did it too. It was somewhat complex due to the shoulders actually being 'correct' from an engineering point of view (It wasn't an assembly error but rather the Mattel engineer who screwed up while converting the 4H sculpt to action figure).

Here is a guide from the same author as the one for Stinkor:

http://he-man.us/Innovations/MOTUC-C...KingHssss.html

Well, i sort of followed my own pattern to swap King Hiss's shoulder, that I can't honestly recommend in good conscience. Basically I used the microwave rather than boiling water. when the plastic was pliable enough i sliced through the shoulder joint, pried off the shoulders, swapped them around, then popped everything back on.

I fixed 2 king hsss'... the first with the crack and swap method, the internal parts are slightly different so that had to be fixed, can't even remember if I swapped them over or cut the long peg down. Cracking figures is a lot of fun, but can be dangerous and the finished product is never quite the same... to me anyway. The second time I just cut the peg holding the shoulder and swapped the pieces over... didn't even bother glueing the peg back. The second is the method I would use again ... cut it at the back of the shoulder.

I was just having a quick look on the online portion of Channel 7's PLus7 or whatever they call it on my PS3, and I spied and episode of MOTU from the 80s!! Episode 43 I think it was.

Howsabout that hey??

Dragon Blaster Skeletor!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Dragon Blaster Skeletor
    that is very nice
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Very excited for DB Skeletor.

And the Alacala head from Demo-Man and the harness from the first release Skeletor would look awesome on that body

Very nice - I like the new touches to the Skeletor buck. My only issue (and I understand why they did it from a moulding POV) is that considering it's Dragon Blaster Skeletor, Skelly's dragon can't blast anything without blowing off his own teeth (but he's removable - very cool if that means he detaches from the back armour and is a dragon accessory a la Cringer.) I have a fondness for vintage DBS and this has lived up to it, including the 'real' chains.

(Wow - in two posts it will be my five thousandth...)

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I was just having a quick look on the online portion of Channel 7's PLus7 or whatever they call it on my PS3, and I spied and episode of MOTU from the 80s!! Episode 43 I think it was.

Howsabout that hey??
    Ooh! - I'll have to check that out, I wonder what other hidden gems it might contain?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Dragon Blaster Skeletor!

*snip*
    Holy crap that is awesome!
    I have to admit, I'm somewhat tempted by that... Quite a bit actually.

I Like DB Skeletors new Booties! The chain is pretty cool, but I will say this, Let's hope Skeletor has trained that thing well, coz his head is within MUNCH distance!

Was there an equivalent He-man as well?