Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TW-T01: 3rd Party G1 Throttlebot - Rollbar.

Default TW-T01: 3rd Party G1 Throttlebot - Rollbar.

Courtesy of Seibertron.com, Toyworld Japan have released images of TW-T01; An upcoming 3rd Party homage to G1 Throttlebot Rollbar, of whom appears to be the 1st of several forthcoming figures.

Lol I dunno man....having the spare tyre transform into a gun because they didn't know where else to put it...feels a tad unimaginative.

Gosh at this rate we're gona have all of our G1's given the classics/universe treatment in no time

I don't like the gun either and boy is he tall!

Wasn't somebody else also doing Throttlebots?

I was just thinking a third party Throttlebot would be cool.

He doesn't look as polished as some of the latest third parties, but he is still quite cool. I guess he is deluxe size judging by the picture which I suppose is ok.

Gun is boring but I'm still digging the rest, depends on how much they wanna overcharge us, as more and more third parties hit the market companies are going to have to do more to get peoples attention, or make em cheaper.

but will they make Wideload?

Looks promising! Do appreciate somebody bringing back a background character whose namesake has had some allegiance issues in the past!

Looks like a much cleaner transformation compared to the recent iGear Mini-Warriors who all seem like they've been hitting the gym a bit too much.

Guess they're re-doing Goldbug, I missed out on the recent new heads sculps for United Bumblebee, so I may go with this one!

oooh nice, the paint is kinda shiny metallic ei? Can't wait to see what searchlight would look like. Hmmm, They wont make Wideload I suppose from the look of those preview silhouettes.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I need to see more but I certainly would be interested in 'Classic' Throttlebots,

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Wasn't somebody else also doing Throttlebots?
    Beelzeboss had recently posted a concept drawing, which many believed were members of the Throttlebots. As far as I know nothing has been confirmed yet.

Anyways, after purchasing the Beelzeboss Goldbug head, I am looking forward to owning all of the Throttlebots. I will wait to see whether anything comes from Beelzeboss' concept drawings first though.

actually liking the look of this guy
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

There are other throttlebots in the works also (along with the above ones), I don't think that I'm allowed to say where though.
    I'd wait until you get a looksie at these ones as iirc the 7 were being done at once.