Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) feedback

Got an email last night that they are expecting CW Leader Starscream in the next 10 days. They must have been getting a lot of annoyed queries about it and this is to placate people.

With the exchange rate the way it is I'm happy for them to take as long as they need

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Got an email last night that they are expecting CW Leader Starscream in the next 10 days. They must have been getting a lot of annoyed queries about it and this is to placate people.

With the exchange rate the way it is I'm happy for them to take as long as they need
    yah got the same email... which is odd as TF are the only 10 day reminder emails that i get apart from their spam/advertising

I got a ten day notice last night, but for MP-18B Masterpiece Bluestreak.

My last pile of loot arrived quite quickly today.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

My last pile of loot arrived quite quickly today.
    That's quite a bummer.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

preorders up for 11T.@$199 UsD Im not even going to bother linking

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    yah got the same email... which is odd as TF are the only 10 day reminder emails that i get apart from their spam/advertising
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I only ordered Blackjack yesterday (wanted a 2nd one so I can have one attached to Menasor and one individual) and then last night got a 10 day notice for it as well.

A bit odd. I've been ordering from BBTS for years now and it's always the same. Click 'ship' on your POL, then it spends about half a day marked as 'paid and entering to enter the warehouse', then 2 days in the 'warehouse', then gets shipped.

This time it spent four days as 'paid and currently waiting to enter the warehouse' then went straight to 'shipped'. Must've been a glitch or something.

This time it spent four days as 'paid and currently waiting to enter the warehouse' then went straight to 'shipped'. Must've been a glitch or something.
    At least it got here quick, took about 9 days with the cheapest shipping option

My Lost Age Soundwave was supposed to show up in August. My pre-order for him still says 'October' even though it's November

Not a single one of my 5 Oct pre-orders showed up. And my The Tick & Power Girl mags are nearly a YEAR behind now

I really like BBTS, but I wish they were as accurate with the arrival estimates as HLJ
    Well this post was from about 10 months ago. As for the 3 mentioned figures:

DS Soundwave - Cancelled in Januray
    The Tick: Cancelled in May
    Power Girl: Just cancelled after two years waiting

But of course they send me constant email updates for other toys from those lines - thinking at the moment that BBTS can go fornicate itself

That does suck Trev.

With the current exchange rate, I think I will hold off on buying from them for the time being. Ordered 3 figures from them, has cost $380. It's just not viable atm.