Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Shops - Potential TF Stockists

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    Does anyone know are these stores still around?
    the no named shop is still there near Subway as i live just down the road but his prices are through the roof

times are tough in Getroit (Geelong) so if you happen to be there visit the store, or visit online , free shipping on orders over $100

Have some TF products and carry statues

http://www.popcultcha.com.au/

124 - 128 Moorabool Street
    Geelong, VIC, 3220
    Australia
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    times are tough in Getroit (Geelong) so if you happen to be there visit the store, or visit online , free shipping on orders over $100

Have some TF products and carry statues

http://www.popcultcha.com.au/

124 - 128 Moorabool Street
    Geelong, VIC, 3220
    Australia
    I ordered from them a while ago. Good service.
    They sent me a nice glossy catalogue a few months ago...

PopCultcha are very dodgy people (ethically and morally) and have tried to get other shops, closed down and banned from conventions for "stealing their thunder" despite only opening up a store in Geelong because they saw how well twilight merch was moving in Gifts for the Geeks.

Yes one of my long time very close friends runs Gifts for the Geek. And I can concur the sentiments from above

Best not to go into details on that one and mum always said if you can't say anything nice at all etc etc

However Beaver who runs GFTG is a hardcore fan and regularly stocks some fantastic items; statues, DVDs, tshirts. He's a huge TF fan like myself and a very decent individual. I should chat with him about a discount for ozformers members who make their way into his store. If there's interest let me know and I will contact him. As I mentioned he's a huge fan and likes to help fans

Oh and a huuuuuugggggeeee range of comics. One of the few still stocking single issues and not just trades

There's a shop kind of across from Toys'R'Us Chadstone called Graus Comix,it's really nice and well done. It has some IDW TF comics and few Transformer activity books,really worth a look

Great news for those (like me!) in the south-eastern 'burbs of Melbourne - Fountain Gate is getting a TRU! I think it's outside the shopping centre, I'll post an address later today. Grand opening is on the 23rd of October.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Great news for those (like me!) in the south-eastern 'burbs of Melbourne - Fountain Gate is getting a TRU! I think it's outside the shopping centre, I'll post an address later today. Grand opening is on the 23rd of October.
    Damn, why can't I get one closer to home - Either way, awesome news to know they're still expanding.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    It's located at the "Westfield Homemakers Centre" which has a street address of basically where the shopping centre is, so it might be inside the shopping centre or it might be out where the Maccas and Centrelink are. Guess I'll have to pay a visit to find out! A link to their grand opening hoopla: http://m.toysrus.com.au/i8189486

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!