Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Ozformer Awards winners

Great job again this year Paulbot, not really any surprises in the results this year.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Hursticon légende héroïque!!!

As with every year, an absolutely magnificent effort on behalf of Paulbot! - Well done mate.
    Well done to all those who participated by voting too, your taking 10 or so minutes to fill these surveys out each year really does end up yielding some interesting results.

• Really pleased to see that there's a lot of love for the Masterpiece Line in general (AND for Shogo Hasui!), seeing Soundwave win so many awards puts an incredibly large grin on my face however.
    • Shockwave has proven to be quite the popular character once again, both Officially & 3rd Party-wise; would I be right in saying that 2013 has seen the largest amount of Shockwave love since the 80s?
    • MTMTE certainly seems to be the current comic of choice huh?
    • Glad to see Knockout pickup an award, quite surprised with Agent Fowler's win though!
    • Toys R Us certainly seem to be the only retailer who are remaining consistently popular with fans, Hasbro AU & other AU retailers continuing to be on the nose...
    • Congratulations go out to Lancalot & TheShape on their respective wins, well done boys.
    • The Parra Fair seems to obviously have a consistent turn-out in order to win so often
    • Thanks to the 22% of voters who thought I was worthy of "Member of The Year" again - It's still humbling, but there are A Lot of members who do more than I.
    • Comment-wise it seems many were a bit miffed by the "Beast Hunters" line, not withstanding a few exceptions ; Many remain to be frustrated and disappointed by Hasbro AU & Australian Retailer's persistent failure in delivering variety as well as quantity of product, with yet another year of overstocking & shelf/peg-warming Wave 1 toys from every line.
    • Haha, my comment regarding Generations Metroplex & Fortress Maximus had to be broken up over several quotes!
    • Narratively, most are definitely preferring the comics as opposed to Transformers: Prime with many glad to see the back of it - Very interesting point was made though regarding RegenerationOne and it not supporting a toyline compared to the original Marvel G1 run.

Can't wait and looking forward to 2014's year in review.

Great work Paulbot and thank you for all of your effort compiling this.

It's always interesting to see the results and the breakdown in the runners up for certain items.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Nice work as always.

Is the "Favourite Acquisition topic of the year" related the best acquisitions, or the best topic title?

I put it in as "topic title" as a creative thing hence includin the "namers". But I can see it could be interpreted both ways.

Wow ... thankyou everyone for the vote ...im very honoured I just love doing the customs and im glad that you all like it ....
    Thanks PaulBot for doing the survey and it was fun and very interesting seeing the results as I never guess sharkie megatron was so liked ! lol

These awards are becoming just as Aussie as the Triple J Hottest 100 Well done yet again Paul. A massive effort.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Default A BotShot At Stardom

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Favourite Bot Shots toy
    Winner: B004 Jump Shot Optimus Prime (12%)
    A deserved win.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Very interesting point was made though regarding RegenerationOne and it not supporting a toyline compared to the original Marvel G1 run.
    Glad you got a kick out of it.

Wow, amazing to see these all tabled up. Great job Paulbot!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett