Thread: Transformers TCG Omega Supreme card in Australia

Default Transformers TCG Omega Supreme card in Australia

Thanks to a tip off by members Sharky and Kelpie, we know of two sources for the freebie Omega Supreme card in Australia (it had been announced as being a Loot Crate exclusive in America).

Both Games Empire and Good Games have/had the Omega Supreme card, sent out free with a purchase of a Series 2 Booster Pack box (30 booster packs).
    But before you order a Booster Box for Omega Supreme, contact them first, to make sure they have some left, as they are very limited.

Games Empire listing is here (currently on sale for $145 + about $8 shipping)

Good Games listing is here (currently priced at $209 with free shipping)

Mine arrived yesterday, after purchasing it on Friday (emailing them first earlier in the week to confirm that they still had the Omega Supreme card).

It comes with an advertisement card, telling you to buy the booster packs... which is what you have to buy here, to get Omega Supreme, so a bit redundant (it is nice to see the six booster pack combiner icons all together though).

How it's size compares with other cards (the same size as Metroplex).

Thanks for the heads up! I had been delaying buying more cards, but this is a good excuse to purchase a Series 2 case.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!